Present Mic X Reader *Fluff*

For my friend feeling down...... Cheer the fuck up you beautiful person. (and all of you count)

Blue days

"heeeeeeyyyyyyy!" present mic shouts entering your shared apartment, hearing no response knowing you're home he takes off his shoes and walks around to find you.

"hey baby" he calls as he walks around the house, not seeing you anywhere. Lastly going to check the bedroom he sees your figure hiding in the sheets.

"hey heeeyy"
"hey"

He pouts at the meek greeting and lays ontop of you, as you slowly turn to look at him.

"love me!"
"I'm tired Hizashi"

He pouts and then smiles, "stay here I'll be back in 15" "not planning on going anywhere"

He smiles softly and kisses your temple as he runs out the room, followed by 10 minutes of banging, running and few ouch's and failing noises. You get concerned when it goes quiet. "Hizashi are you al-" he suddenly slammed the door opened looking like he ran a marathon.

He comes to the bed and picks you up bridal style as you whine "oh come on I have a surprise for you" he kisses you slowly and softly on the for head.

He takes you down stares as you look at the lounge an awe, in the middle of the lounge was a large pillow Fort made out of all the pillows and covered with blankets, he puts you inside to see he put a varies of night lights to make it easier to see.

An assortment of your favourite snacks and chips were out and in coloured bowls and disks were splayed out mix of yours and his favourite movies and close to the TV so it looks like your at the cinema.

He crawls in with you and hops as he sits like a child on Christmas as you finally give in and laugh, you sit on his lap, he immediately koala hugs you and lays on the ground as you squeal in shock as he rolls around just squeezing you and kissing your neck.

"Hizashi, no hahaha-stopppp" you laugh as he began tickling you as he stopped, "what movie you wanna watch oh! How about (f/movie)? Or we can watch a musical or-"

you shut him up with a kiss as he slowly returns it you pull away as he sighs in irritation of the shortness of the kiss. You pop a snack in your mouth and chose a movie, and toss it to him.

"oh" he goes red in the face "this is the movie we watched on our first date" he smiles at you as you smile back "best day of my life, being with you is always" you say as you lean on him as he rests back, he butterfly kisses from your jaw to your temple and lastly a soft but long one on the tip of your nose.

You cuddle together as the movie begins you smile softly happy that Hizashi will always brighten your blue days.

_______________________________________

SEND ME FOOOD I'M HUNGRY 😂😂

I want to make a dabi lemon again yall I'm movitated for some reason (tell me no)

Peace out

👑
🐺