[smut] tamaki amajiki x reader

Requested by Mcwettuce

Not me thinking I posted but didn't 😭✋

If yall did a request this was the only one I could find I'm sorrryyy 😫😫

Summer time cuddles

Walking home you feel like you're going to melt in this heat, you.hated.summer

Carrying on you walk unconsciously into your boyfriends house as you run to his room.

"AMMMMAAAAJJIIIIKIIII~~" You wailed as you jumped and landed on top of your poor boyfriend who tossed a book away to catch you.

"Y-y/n! I thought you were at the hero agency" he spoke as you hugged him, nesting your head nicely in his chest.

"Apperently it's soo hot not even villains are feeling villainly today" you speak as he chuckles softly as he plays with your hair as you close your eyes loving the sensation.

"You here safe so I'm glad" he says as he Slowly kisses your forehead as you move around to get comfortable as you hear him grunt, worried he was hurt from a mission you look at him quickly.

You look at him and wonder what's wrong as you look down and turn red and jump away

"WHY ARE YOU IN YOUR UNDERWEAR??!!"

"I-i-its hot outside I co-couldn't bear it!"

You sigh as you heartbeat tries to calm down but you realise how you've straddled him and he looks away blushing.

"Hey~" you speak getting his attention as you pull your shirt off, "since your already undress should I join?"

***

You sigh as amajiki kisses up your neck as you move to give him more space one hand supporting your back as the other creeps into your underwear, you gasp as he begins to play with your clit in small slow glides.

"T-tease" you pant as he softly chuckled into your neck "can't help It with you" he sighs as he begins moving his fingers to prepare you "I just want to enjoy you slowly"

Huffing you push him down moving a bit to bring his underwear down, "no fun~" you speak as you slowly rub his length giving it a playful squeeze as he groans

You decide to carry on as you prepare to lift yourself and guide his length into your aching entrance, you both moan at the feeling as you feel amajiki firmly grab your thighs for support and you can't help giggling at him.

"Who's being teased now 'jiki-kun?" You speak as you see him huff, he lifts himself up as he prepared to slam you down on his shaft, all the way in you couldn't help but scream at how deep it was inside you.

Giving you no time to rest he begins to lift you up and down as you grab onto his strong shoulders for support and he rests against your neck leaving sloppy kisses anywhere he can.

He groans as you scratch at his back when you move your arms around him,  you flinch as you feel multiple slimy things on your thigh as you look you see amajiki's fingers had transformed to tentacles as you shiver.

"F-feels good, you feel so-so good cupcake" he whispers as he moves one hand to your face a tentacle smoothly entering your mouth as you suck on it and moan at the feeling.

Amajiki groans at the feeling as he wraps his arm around your waist and speaks "Sorry cupcake I'm close" with that he pounds into you in an hazed pace, you moan loudly moving away to pant, the tentacles moved to your breats as it tweaked and suckled your nipples as you moved to kiss amajiki before you came.

He pulled out as he came as he didn't move from the kiss, as it was slow and passionate despite the rough round you both had.

As you pulled away you smiled down at him as he slowly leaned back bringing you down with him, you rest on his chest as he holds you there, arms around your waist.

You hum as you eventually speak "that felt good, I feel less hot now" he hums in agreement as he makes little circles in your hips as you look at him.

"Tentacles were new tho" he stilled before looking away flustered "d-didnt mean to loose control cupcake" he muttered as you laugh kissing his nose

"Wasn't complaining you tasted good" you say sticking out your tongue as he blushed harder before calming down and replying,

"Maybe we could...experiment more?" He asked as you hummed in a soft agreement as you slowly feel asleep in his arms as he continues to hold you close to him"

***

Amajiki using his Tentacles for sex is just *chefs kiss*

Peace out

👑
🐺