🍋 Hawks X Villain Reader

Contains adult content

He's going to probs be ooc since I haven't caught up in bnha at all and he just be crazy about you.

Secret

You sigh as you look at the man in front of you, "well done hero, ya caught me" you groan as the restraints burned into your skin "but I'm afraid these lips are sealed" you pout as the blonde looks at you from above quite calm.

"I wasn't expecting you to anyways" he stated matter of factly as you arch an brow, "they said I should try work on my..... Interrogation skills" he hummed walking around you as it clicked

Oh fuck

"a hero doing torture" you laughed "you pigs always seem to surprise me" suddenly you found yourself on the floor back arching in the pain the cold concrete inflicted.

You feel your mouth being forced open as a drink flows down your mouth as you try not to swallow but Hawks seems to know what he's doing.

"an aphrodisiac...." you speak as he gives you a smug grin "perfect for a women like you" you squint at him as your breath becomes heavy.

"never took you for a man to do this" you pant as he caresses your face, "ahh but I had my eyes on you for quite some time" he confesses as everything seems to click in.

"the meeting I was suppose to had with Dabi, it was a set up wasn't it?" you growl as he laughs "ahhh as smart as she is pretty" he says eyeing you as you try strangle him but your legs are weak.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL-" he moves he's face really close to yours as he snickers "I think you've got it wrong" he moves your face to look at him.

"I'm the one who's going to do the fucking here"

You moan as he begins kissing your neck going up towards your lips, only to stop inches from your lips as you huff loudly in protest "come on, just tell me what I want to hear" you bite down hard on your lips till they bleed.

"you'd rather hurt yourself than beg me to relief you? Honestly I'm quite offended sugar" (sugar tits tiktok sound now stuck in head) he stretches as his wings do the same, finding your opening using as much strength as you had you tackled him to the floor pinning him there with your legs.

"you listen here, sugar" you hiss "you let me out of these restraints and maybe I'll consider letting to fly for another day" you threatened as he just lays there, "hmmm" he taunts as he runs his hands up and down your thighs, you couldn't help but shiver.

Okay Hawks was a good looking man, and this drug has now taken full effect, once wouldn't hurt right? and maybe you could blackmail him?

"fuck" you shout before leaning down to kiss him as he widens his eyes in shock before dominating the kiss, grabbing your hips firmly he swiftly gets up, with the help of his wings and pushes you into a nearby couch.

You moan at the friction he causes as he continues to roughly kiss your neck pulling your shirt apart, "ah! Hey that wasn't very-" he attacked your lips once more as he moved away once to remove his shirt. He pulled away eventually making you heave heavily for air.

"god..... Your..... Insane" you pant as he chuckled lowly almost like a purr as he pushes against you, "can I.... I mean come on bunny, I'm at my limit here" he pants as his hands slowly move inside your pants.

You sigh as you grab him by his hair and pull him towards you, "do whatever you want, chicken"

***

Grabbing tightly onto the couch you moan as he enters you once more, "how ngghh, long do you- ah! plan on doing this" you speak though your pants as he laughs behind you, "as long as I want" he groans moving closer to your ear, "as long as I make you mine, I'll do it forever baby girl" you keen as his hot breath tingles your ear.

He stays there for a while gripping tightly onto your hips as he plunges his length deep inside you, you hardly have strength to keep yourself up as you rest your head against the couch.

"you feel amazing hun~ I'm close" he says as you moan in response your 4th climax coming soon. You reach behind you and grab him again pulling him close as you kiss him, he gladly accepts shoving his tougue down your throat as you finally climax and he follow.

***

Waking up the next morning in a bed, you groan trying to get up only to fall back down, "what's a matter baby~" you hear from the doorway "did I do  you so good that you can't-" "oh fuck off" you groan swatting your hand at a imaginary fly as he laughs walking to you with food.

You look at it skeptical as he raises his hands in the air, his abs flexing at the movement, "no more drugging I promise, Hawks honour" you sigh slowly getting up eating the delicious food and coffee as you stared at him.

"what?
"...... Its kinda cute"
"what is?"
"the way your wings spaze when you-"

You laugh as one of the said wings softly hit you in the face to keep your mouth shut, "I shouldn't expect anything less from a vigilante" he groans trying to hide his embrassment as you smirk, "don't worry chicken wings" you speak grabbing his jaw making him look at you.

"we'll keep it a secret how does that sound?" he blinked twice before moving the tray and pouncing onto you for another steamy make out session

_______________________________________

Still alive

Haha

Fuck

Anywho, I hit one million the other day, HOW THE HELL DID I MANAGE THAT AJDISKSKSKS

THANK YOU EVERYONE IT MEAN ALOT TO MEEEEEHHH 😭❤️❤️

Peace out

👑
🐺