🍋 Pt 2 Dabi X Reader

"you know exactly buttercup a promise is a promise"

Quirk- electromagnetic: reader has the ability to control electronic devices so she can open magnetic doors mess up cameras and phones and other things

Warning ⚠️contains seggsual content, dabi being jealous and sexual comments, dirty talk, biting, multi(giving), dabi is rough.

Caught

You run past many concerned people as you groan internally,

Why Tag, i don't like runningggggggg

As you turn the corner you bump into something as you fall back with a small 'shit'

"Well well, if it isn't the cute lil' reporter~" you hear as you look up seeing someone no other than hawks and-

"Oh it's you"

"Oh fuck off endvour"
you spit as hawks helps you help as you smile and say thank you as you glare at the flamed hero.

"Good to see you wrote excellent things about me in your magazine" he speaks as you inhale your rage, the urge to try reach his throat escalating quickly.

"If I didn't lose my job over it I would've  done the opposite, maybe I'd let everyone know about touy-"

"Dare finish that sentence and I'll get you removed myself"

You shut your mouth seething with rage as hawks lightly touches your arm as you snap your head towards him as he lifts his hands.

"Easy, just trying to help" he speaks as endvour walks away as you click your tongue.

"Bad blood?" Hawks asks as you storm off in another direction as you sigh, "I'd rather not speak to the fan boy about it" you say as you walk unconsciously to a coffee shop.

Hawks orders as you stand outside, as he goes to talk to fans as you lean against a wall.

Suddenly you're pulled into an alleyway as you're about to fight back they cover your mouth as the look around the corner.

"Stay away from that guy"

You roll your eyes at Dabi as you lick his hand making him move it away quickly, he looks at you a bit disgusted and then smirks.

"If you wanted to lick something I have something else you can-"

You punch him lightly on the shoulder as he chuckles moving away from the corner as he hears hawks call out to you as you sigh, and look at the exit of the alleyway.

Dabi suddenly wraps his one arm around you and the other grabs your mouth violently as hawks lands eyes on you as your eyes widen at the idea of hawks knowing you were a friend of a villain.

"Move any closer hawks and the lil reporter gets it" dabi warns moving his hand away from your mouth to activate his ability.

He gently squeezes your body and looks at you, you  realise he's bluffing as you look at hawks with pleading eyes.

"H-hawks, p-please help-" you gasp as dabi pulls you closer as you hear him growl and speak.

"Don't beg for the hero Princess you're in my arms~" he speaks wrapping you tighter as your eyes slightly twitch.

Is he really jealous cause of that.

He leans down to your ears as hawks tries go convince him to let you go as he whispers.