Yandere Villain Bakugou X Reader

Quirk: metal construction: reader is able to create metal objects only in certain body aspects, example nails from finger, or a sword from the entire length of her leg

⚠️ warning contains: mentioning death and killing, blood, violent bakugou, threats, villain bakugou is enough as a warning,
you hate bakugou but his intoxicated by you

Heart full of Dynamite

Cold you thought as you slowly awake from your slumber, twisting your body slightly as you groan in pain, your head throbbing violently. As you touch it softly you hiss at the pain, dry blood crinkled on your finger tips.

Slowly getting up you feel dizzy as you try get up as your eyes try focus in the dark room.

"Oh, fucking took you long enough to wake up"

You jump to the voice as you slowly turn around to see the man you realised got you into your current situation.

"Fuck...." you whisper as he stands up and slowly walks towards you.

"You put up quite a fight, didn't you.... dear (f/n) (l/n)"

"Didn't want to end up on your kill list, Dynamite." You hiss at the villain before you, "or should i say bakugou katsuki instead"

He grins ear to ear at the response as he squats to your level, and pushes you back down to the ground from your sitting form.

"As long as you speak to me, we won't have a problem at all" he says patting your head somewhat mockingly, like a master patting it's beloved pet as you spit in his face.

"Careful you piece of shit" you speak as he slowly wipes the spit off his face, "this pet still has fangs bared"

He laughs at the threat as he grips your chin making you look into his blood red eyes.

"You wouldn't be alive if those fangs hadn't caught my eyes, looks like you forget I killed your last lover"

A solid slap is heard in the empty room as you lunch at him, hands on his throat, as you struggle to choke him as he laughs and looks at you. It scared you how it showed insanity and love at the same time.

"Don't you dare bring up izuku!" You scream as he watches you still try hit him, although he holds your hands tight.

"He wasn't good enough for you"
"You're not even half the man he was!"

He shoves you onto the ground pinning your hands with one of his the other exploding to the rooftop.

"Know your place!" He hisses as you groan as he let's you go, he sighs sitting next to you.

"You know'- he spoke looking up ignoring your dirty glares -"his last words"

"Stop"

"As I held his broken body up"

"No....don't"

"Stay away from her please! just stay away from (y/n)!" he acted out as he cackled like a hyena as you looked at him with teary eyes.

"THAT WAS BEFORE' -He Broke out into laughter again slowly stopping to catch his breath before he spoke ever so happily;

-before I blasted his whole usless head off"