[soulmate AU] Bakugou Katsuki X reader

An AU that when your soulmate dies the world turns black and white.

Black and white

Bakugou looked down, he couldn't find himself to look up. His strong demeanor fading as he hid in his room, hearing a knock on the door his mother enters.

"how you doing, you've been acting wierd lately is everything alright" she asked concerned as he recalled this last week.

"Bakugou, please stop" you begged as you lay against the wall, he laughs "why, you can't do anything to stop me anyway you quirkless weeb" he grins as he pulls your art book apart, you weep as you make eye contact with Izuku, he couldn't do anything to help.

He destroyed your book, your happiness. You couldn't believe that he wanted to be a hero, "I feel sorry for your soulmate" you whispered as Bakugou snapped back "huh!" you stood up "if you treat everyone like this, I'm sure your soulmate wants nothing to do with you" you spoke louder.

"please!" he laughed "they should be strong enough to handle me, and my quirk" he stated about to pull your bag away and destroy something else, "and if they aren't? " you asked and he paused "what of they were quirkless like Izuku" he stepped back thinking carefully about that.

"like me"

He tsked and pushed your bag back and walked off "THEN I'D RATHER NEVER HAVE THEM" he shouted exploding a locker open.

He never knew you were having problems at home, since your mother left your dad turned to alcohol and abanded you, hurting you. He never knew that those words made you think your soulmate would think the same.

For two days after that you avoided Bakugou at all costs, but he actully really needed to talk to you, he had bought a thing that tells you of they're your soulmate by placing it on them.

What if you were his soulmate, it has been in his head for quite some time. But the one chance he could talk to you, was after school but he couldn't reach you.

Since you just jumped of the building.

He watched in fear as you fell, you closed your eyes accepting your fate, your hand wasn't outstretched, cause you thought no one would save you.

And the moment you reached the ground, bakugou's life changed forever.

"It wasn't your fault son" his mother spoke rubbing his back, "it was partly my fault, I've shouldn't have treated her the way I did, I should've seen the bruises her father left." he spoke, "its been 3 days since she died" he cried

"and been 3 days since I lost the colour in my life"

_______________________________________

Short sad drabble

You know whenever I feel down, someone comments on my books and it just makes my day, someone just posted 'this fucker' and a wheezed 😂

Peace out

👑
🐺