Dabi X Reader

This will contain a small spoiler from the manga that being dabis real name otherwise its cool. (yall are the same age which is 23-24)

Quirk- electromagnetic: reader has the ability to control electronic devices so she can open magnetic doors mess up cameras and phones and other things

I'm planning to make this into a part 2 lemon so give me your thoughts 🥺🤲

Friend

Sulking in the train you huff in annoyace as you look at your coworker and scrowl.

"out of all the hero's-"
"oh lord not this again"

He sighs slapping his forehead as you complain, you were a journalist working for a big time mag and travelled the world to interview celebrities.

Your partner was the photographer and recorder as you interviewed models, hero's even the higher ups in government issues.

But today you were forced to interview your least favourite one--

"what's your deal with endeavour?" he finally asks walking out the train to the car waiting for you both as you sigh

"I was well acquainted with his family when I was younger" you confess smiling at a few memories as your coworker jaw drops.

"I'll probably go say hello when we're done, that's the only reason I agreed" you huff as you glare up at the large building you'd have to enter.

***

Walking to the large door you see two people talking, you immediately recognise the one and smile "Natsuo!" you wave at the white haired boy as he looks and smiles back.

"(y/n)! Oh my god is that really you?" he runs up as you can't help but hug him, "it's been too long" he speaks softly as you sigh "too much for my liking.... Where's your asshole of a father" he chuckles at your comment and points to a large door behind him.

Walking past him waving goodbye you push open the door you see a blond man standing next to endeavour as he is busy looking at papers.

"I've told you about knocking"
"I could care less"

He's head whips up at your voice as hawks smirks your colleague getting everything ready.

"miss l/n I see you're-"
"shall we get this over with" you say sinking in the chair across from him a small smile on your face contradicting the hatred in your eyes

***

"toto!" a little girl waves at her friend as he smiles back "n/n!" they smile as they hug there friend "lookie lookie I got friendship thingies" there's two silver piercings in her hand

"for you and me" she beems giving the fake piercing to her friend and hers she put on her lil pierced ears.

"see now we can have thingies to say were friends forever" she beamed as the friend  pouted, "but I don't wanna be friends forever I want you to be mine forever!" they claimed until they heard screaming from one's house.

"uh oh I gotta go" the little girl says waving at her friend, "until you make me yours, you better keep that safe!"

***

"(Y/N)! Jeez you weren't kidding when you said you're a deep sleeper" your friend wakes you up as you stretch and rub your eyes, staring off to the wall.

You haven't had that dream in years why--

Sudden knocking on the door brings you back as your friend says they'll  open it, changing into decent clothes you suddenly hear them scream.

Running to them your stopped by someone slamming you into the wall groaning in pain you look up to see black hair, purple scars across there face with piercings and teal blue eyes.

You're eyes widen  no it couldn't be-

"rumour has it you had a juicy interview with the number one hero, if you don't mind I'd love to hear it before the magazine comes out." he speaks but you keep silent.

"whats wrong I heard you're a cocky lil gal" he laughs "cat got your-"

"T-Touya?"

He freezes at the name, eyes widening and being swallowed with anger as his about to burn you to smithereens until he sees it, the  piercing on your ear.

He let's you go as you slowly fall to the ground as realisation kicked in who you were, he couldn't believe it

You could still reconize him after all these years

"(y/n)! Are you okay! Quickly set off the alarm" your friend shouts as he looks at you, you're about to do it but he grabs your arm and pulls you closer to him.

"careful now love, your working with villains here" he purrs as he takes a moment to admire you, God luck was on his side he never thought he'd see you again.

But he didn't want to let you go.

Pulling your chin up quickly you look at him as he moves down quick and seals your lips with his, the action causing you to flinch but slowly return it.

Holding his head in your hands he moves his hands to your hips, slowly gripping you tighter, you slowly move one hand away from his head and flick your fingers to the alarm making it blare a painful loud noise.

He pulls back shocked as you grin, "damn right I'm cocky, you gotta do better than that toto"

He looks at you for a while before a deep chuckle leaves his smirking lips. He walks away slowly as he looks at you "names Dabi now, try keep toto out your mouth (n/n)" he pulls out a piercing as you smile at him.

"let's play a game of tag for old times sake" he speaks as you lean on the wall hearing the other intruders shout his 'name'

"and if you catch me?" you ask as you walk behind him to see the open front   door, your friend probably ran out of it the second they had the chance to. He looks at you as he licks his lips.

"you know exactly buttercup a promise is a promise"

With that he quickly escapes as the police come by soon along with endeavour and hawks as you explain to them half of the incident. Thanking the gods you had half the mind to mess up the cameras in that hallway

***

"yo! Dabi who was that girl, you're quite casual for a stranger" twice teases as Dabi rolls his eyes.

"she's an old friend, her Quirk is useful, electromagnetic."

"from what I heard she's probably going to be more than friends"

"twice I'll burn you to the ends of hell."

_______________________________________

What's this two posts in one day how bizzare.

So what ya think part 2 lemon?

Peace out

👑
🐺