🍋 Aizawa X Reader X Yamada

Requested by NinjaKittyKat69

Yall I'm back with long stories let's see how long it lasts 😂

Sharing

You huff as you shut your computer down and stretch your arms, "rough day?" you hear a tired voice behind you as you smile. "not as rough as yours I'm assuming eraser?" you turn to see him leaning against the door.

"how'd the meeting go" you ask as you see him loosen the tie around his neck. He shrugged and said it was fine as you hear footsteps quickly come up after him, and by Aizawa's eyes rolling you knew who it was.

"(Y/N), HEEEYYY" yamada shouts flinging himself onto your body as you try hard not to fall to the ground he man clinging onto you for dear life.

"MIC! I've told you before don't do that!" you scold as he smiles like a child clinging onto you claiming he likes you so much he can't help it.

Aizawa groans and pulls Mic off you and speaks up "let's go, can we drop by your house for dinner?" he asks as you nod "sure, let's get (f/d) on the way" you speak packing your things and walking with them.

***

After arriving at your house you immediately eat with Aizawa and Yamada, you sigh as you empty your dish, (f/d) always made you happy.

"oh? You have something on your cheek" Aizawa spoke as he just uses his thumb to wipe it off, as you look at him you see him lick it off as you face explodes red

Thanking him while being a stuttering mess you get up taking the dishes to the sink to wash. You flinch when hands wrap around your stomach as you hear yamada laugh.

"you're so wierd today" he speaks "chill out!" he shouts trying to scream yeahhhhh only for Aizawa to sush him up.

Laughing at the two men you offer them to stay and watch a movie with you both immediately agreeing you turn to go set up not noticing how the two men seem to glare at each other in competition.

***

During the movie as you sat between the two men you had popcorn between your (thiccc) thighs for everyone to reach and the snacks surrounding you.

Mic gets up with the bowl to make more as you smile at him carry on with the movie, focusing on the movie, you jump a bit when Aizawa's hand rests on your thigh

"Aizawa? Yama is coming with the popcorn soon." you tell him as he gives you a side glance,

"I know" he says as his hand moves slowly up your thigh as your cheeks softly turn pink, paying attention to his hand as it reaches your upper thigh and squeak as his breath hits your ear.

"I just want to touch you that's all"

He turns your face towards him as he softly kisses your lips, pulling away only for a second he moves you onto his lap as you wrap your hands around his neck and kiss him.

He moves his hands up your hips sliding underneath as he pulls away looking to the side.

"wanna join or you just going to keep on watching?" Aizawa speaks as you turn confused to see yamada staring at you two the bowl held in one hand.