[Angst] Todoroki X Villain Reader

Quirk: toxic- Reader has a quirk that releases harmful gases to others and herself.

Free

He slowly opened his eyes noting how you slowly groaned at his movement, he looked out the broken window of the radio station, he'd have to go soon.

"do you have to leave?" you yawned as you looked up at him as he sighed nodding, you get up stretching as you look at him get up, "any news of the case" you ask as he frowned "you know I can't tell you anything since you're-" "the bad guy" he looked at you sternly not liking that.

"you're a suspect"
"I'm still a villian, todo"
"I believe you didn't choose to be one"

You faltered as you looked down, trying to hide your tears from him. But he knew you that it hit you hard, he hugged you slowly as you step back, smiling through the tears "Y-you should get going" he tries to grab your arm but you're just out of reach.

He watches you take the exit at the back, he walks out the front door walking to patrol with Izuku.

Todoroki ends patrol with Izuku as he looks at the news board (fathers name) catching his eye, Izuku looked aswell "(mothers name) (l/n) case reopened due to new evidence" he read as shouto looked at him, "wasn't that the case that (y/n) was accused of?" shouto asked.

Izuku nodded, "their daughter, she was accused of murdering her own mother, well with having a dangerous quirk like that..." Izuku murmered on as shouto looked back at the man, hiding his anger.

"but if he's found guilty, (y/n) will have to be reclined of her title" Izuku added as shouto looked at him confused, "what do you mean?" Izuku looked at him with a sorrowful expression.

"(y/n) has never killed anyone, only her 'mother', sure she's hurt people but that was only self defense" Izuku stated as they continued walking.

****

You sat in the hammock reading a book basking the sun as the stray cat lingered by your stomach, you heard footsteps go up the stairs, the stray cat hissed and jumped off, panicking you try escape only to run into a chest.

You look up to see blonde spiky hair and behind you a red haired, "caught her now what?" Kirishma asked as you hold your breath and realease a sleeping gas, as they were to late to respond.

You jump over them, panic setting in only for a tail to knock you over, "oh well done" you hear a girls voice as you hiss in pain as a injection spikes your neck and everything fades.

****

"you did what!!?" Shouto yells at Izuku as he hears the news, "w-we had to! She needed to be caught for the case" Izuku told Shouto as he stomped off  but stopped "you knew..." he whispers as Izuku stepped towards him "I knew for a while, when I told everyone they didn't believe me, so I put a gps on your suit and I told them to follow it" Shouto couldn't believe it, he led them towards you.

He held onto the wall as Izuku stood there "you'll be off the case until its solved, and off hero duty" shouto didn't respond..... How could he? The person he loved was in a position where he couldn't help.

****

You sat in the corner of the cell, not like it wasn't bad, you were given a bed, food, water but you didn't trust them, not as long as your father was near, "(y/n)....."  your head shot up at Todoroki's voice as his heart broke at the sight of you, he was called in because you weren't eating, drinking and even sleeping.

He was allowed into the cell but you didn't move he sat next to you, looking at your slimmer body, "you're not eating" he stated the obvious as you snort "I will not eat anything they give me, its probably poison" shouto frowned and moved a hair out your face, you had every right to be paranoid, your father was part of the government.

Shouto slowly slid some food and bottled water under the blanket you held as you smile, holding his hand you lean against him and tremble "I-I'm scared shou" as you look at him "w-what if he wins, w-what if he trys to get me killed, what if--" "(y/n)" you look at him wide eyed as he held a determined look. "he won't, I'll make sure of that"

****

He was right, the court determined that he had murdered your mother, and blamed it on you, you were released from the cell and you run into shouto's arm crying, you couldn't believe it

You were free from a false accusation

You felt a small tug on your shirt you turn to see a women with white hair smiling, "hello dear, I've heard so much about you, I'm shouto's mother" you smiled and talked with her as Shouto talked to her sister, hiding a blush.

Suddenly you hear loud voices as your father comes out the door with a gun and points to Todoroki's mother and shoots, everyone moved or went to grab your father, Shouto moved to check on his mother, who was on the floor as she said she was fine, the next thing he saw was your body slowly fall.

He quickly moves to catch you as you groan, "get the ambulance!" he yelled as you held the wound, blood soaking your shirt quickly, you spat out blood, "o-owwwww" you stutter as Todoroki looks at you panicking, this was not good, you smile as you felt your body of limb your hearing fading as you look at Shouto shouting, you make your shaking hand touch his cheek grabbing his attention, you smiled at him through the blood as you croak "it's....... Okay" he looked at you with tears in his eyes, two dropping on your face.

"NO, no no no (y/n)! Please! You need to stay awake please!" he wailed as he ignored everyone's looks at him he grabs your hand as he holds onto it like it'll save you, your blood soaks onto his clothing as your body gets paler and you smile at him, your eyes closing inch by inch.

"I love you shou."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He slowly walked down the passage, holding your favourite types of flowers as he made his way to his destination.

He stopped at the door and knocking, not even waiting for a response as he opens the door, your eyes widen and you look at him only to softly smile melting his heart.

"are you just going to stand there.." you laugh blushing as he chucked finally walking to your bed.

_______________________________________

You remind me of the babe
What babe?
The babe with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who do?
You do.

How was that plot twist y'all.
You're in hospital recovering of you didnt get the end

When I teach 500k for this book I might to a Q&A

Peace out

👑
🐺