Yandere Hawks X Reader

Quirk: butterfly wings, Reader has beautiful (colours of your choice) wings of a pipevine swallowtail, here's a picture. You can basically fly and vibrate your wings in warning.

WARNING: violence, robbery, mental manipulation idk?

Butterfly cage

He is so used to flying alone in the big sky, it's so spacious yet only he was able to reach these heights in the sky,

Until one day you flew by.

He was surprised to say the least your beautiful wings vibrate in the sun making you glow, you were a beautiful lil butterfly to him.

He flies next to you immediately, making you flinch in freight only to  smile, "lovely day isn't it" you speak looking back at the cloudless sky as he didn't even notice anymore.

"I don't know, I see something much more beautiful right next to me." you laugh at the comment as you slowly get lower to the buildings, landing on one. Your wings stay out to absorb the sun as you smile, humming at the feeling.

Hawks on the other hand is taken away by the sight of your (coloured) wings once again as he lands next to you, an unfamiliar twinge in his heart, making him grab it as if to silence it.

You turn to him confused as he looks at you "what's your name, butterfly? Mines hawks" he reaches out to shake your hand as you cross your arms smirking, "catch you in the skies again and maybe I'll tell you.... Hawks" with that you turn and go into the building, he pouts as he sees your wings close to enter the building.

***

Flying didn't become so boring for him, he was always searching for you in the skies or at the building, he was loosing hope as days went by, him sulking in the sky he doesn't notice you below him.

"why so gloomy hawks!" you shout effectively scaring the red winged man as he stops flying to see your wings flutter to get you higher, he smirks at you shruging, "couldn't get the name of a pretty butterfly that's all" he flies you right next to him as you grin

"pipevine swallowtail"
"oh smarty pants are we?"

You giggle as you look below you, "Ah I see an old friend! See ya Hawks!" you say flying down as he speeds next to you not letting you go that easily as you gasp at the sudden reappearance as his heart tightens.

He wants you to make that noise again
He wants you to look at him surprised again

He wants alot of things