Todoroki Shouto X Pregnant Reader

Requested by Holly_Rose_Hamato

Family

You huff as you look yourself in the mirror, your belly heavy with the child you're carrying, a cute little mixture of you and shouto.

Excitement rushes through your body at the thought. Hearing the door open you shuffle to the opening above the stairs looking down at the door to your loving bi-coloured haired husband.

"S-h-o-u-t-oooooo!!" you sing each syllable as his head whips up at you, a soft smile at seeing his wife. He slowly walks up the stairs carrying a small bag.

"hey heard you were at the fams you okay-" you are slowly put into a tight hug, careful enough not to put pressure on your stomach as he trembles.

You immediately worry as you get out his grip take him to the closest room you could and sit him down as he tries to assure you his fine.

"shouto, hey.....hey come on." you you smile at him as you rub his back as he looks at you finally mustering the courage to speak.

"wh....what if I'm like my dad?"

Oh how your heart shattered at how weak his voice came out, all you could do while you thought was hold him tighter as if it would make all the bad thoughts go away.

He doesn't move in your arms, past memories flashing in his mind like a wildfire.

" what If I treat them the same way"
"what if they end up how I did"

He flinches hardly and looks at you with dread.

"what if they end up like Tou-"
"SHOUTO!"

You're harsh voice wakes him up from his thoughts as you have tears in your eyes.

"you're nothing like your father" you speak as you hug him tighter as if you'd wanted to take his breath away.

"yes he is your father, I can understand your fear but the shouto I know would never harm me or his child" you smile softly at him as he nods in confirmation.

"plus I don't think I'm mentally prepared to have as many children as your parents did" he chuckles as your comment as he finally sits up straight moving to place a light, long kiss on your forehead.

That's right he thought as he hugged you and kisses your head again I love you so much, I'll love our child just as much.

"(y/n)" you hum at your name being called out as you cuddle next to each other "thank you" you smile as you look up and notice your in the baby's room.

Storks flying in the clouds decorated the ceiling as beautiful flowers decorated the walls, the fancy crib (momo offered to get the best) standing in the middle with a small all might mobile hanging from it (izuku thought it would be nice)

You still see many of the gifts shouto's friends gave him lurking around, even his family pitched in as you smile and pat his arm as he smiles at the room.

"wait here I got a surprise for you" you speak walking outside the room coming back a few minutes later with a small box.

You give it to him as he handles it as if it were fragile, you laugh at his confused expression.

"open it you idiot." he flusteredly opens it and looks at the contents inside as he takes a moment to scan the items.

First taking out the picture he sees a image of your baby, remember the ultrasound appointment you had while he was working.

He was looking at his child

He stares at it for a couple of minutes before noticing the fabric in the box as he pulls it out and it unravelled, he begins to cry as you look at him smiling while tears begin to fall aswell.

"we're.....we're having a" he can't even speak as you hold his hands tightly.

"we're having a little girl.... Shou"

He drops everything jumping up and grabbing you and twirling you around  and hugs you, shoulder wet from his tears of joy.

You hug him back and move to wipe his messy face as he smiles and kisses you so strongly as if it were his last, you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back.

Pulling away you continue to hug him as he sofly sways you side to side as you both don't want to let go.

You look behind him to see the fabric laying on the floor, the pink onesie saying 'daddy's girl'  as you smile and close your eyes enjoying the warmth of shouto.

This was the best family you could've asked for.

_______________________________________

I have a feeling Todoroki would always have that fear he'll be like his father and that terrifies him

But he'd get so much support from his friends, family and s/o that it's  just to overwhelming for him

Peace out

👑
🐺