[Lemon] Drunk! Aizawa Shouta X Reader

contains: bath sex 😏

Drunk fuck

"I'm sorry (y/n)" aizawa spoke though the phone as you sit by the table, "it's fine Shouta, I understand you're a night-time Hero and I'm just a (type of job you want)" you sigh looking at the fancy food you had prepared for today yes today was the official day of love... Valentines day.

"I'm sorry I know you wanted to do something special tonight" he sighed and you suddenly hear an explosion "I have to go" he states "be safe love you" you quickly say before he hangs up. You sigh closing your eyes taking a slow, deep breath. Eating your food quietly Aizawa's cat (ha didn't expect that did you) leaned against your leg.

You reach down and pet her, "guess it's just you and me again, huh sparkles... Hey where are the others" you ask. She meows in response, you move taking your dishes to the sink as you put Aizawa's food in the microwave. Cleaning up you see 5 cats on the table, you sigh "are you hungry" you hear many meows in response.

****

Getting out the shower you walk into your bedroom and get into bed, reading a bit you look at the time '11:46...... I guess Shouta really is busy' you yawn turning off your night lamp and getting ready to sleep, then all the cats came to sleep with you.

You wake up to loud noises downstairs and see the cats also looking at the door. You hear a loud bang and some mumbling, you walk out your room seeing familiar figures at the bottom of the stairs.

You cough to get their attention as they look at you "Ah! (y/n)-chan, Heeeeey" Present Mic says trying to lighten the mood, you cross your arms and then lean against the wall looking at the 3 heros

1. Was Present Mic
2. Was Mr All-Might-san
3. Your drunk boyfriend passed out on Mic's back.

All might sighed "We're sorry (l/n)-San, he told us about your plans" he paused looking how you cleaned up "But Midnight is persistent" you sigh rubbing your temples "Is that why she isn't here?" you ask as they nod. You're a women that took no shit.

"Oh well, out him on the couch" you say as you walk down the stairs to the kitchen. They put him on the couch as you take two glasses of water and a headache tablet. "Hey, what are you--" Present Mic had no time to finish as you threw water on the wasted man.

He groaned as he woke up looking at you, you gave him the water as he drank it. "and I hope your not expecting some kind of miracle that he'll be sober in.." you look st the time "4 hours for school." All might apologised again and told you he can take the day off as they left the house.

Aizawa stands up wobbly as you catch "and where do you think you are going" you asked as you get the heavy scent of alcohol. "bath" he mumbled quickly as he crawls up the stairs.

You look at the man in astonishment and walk up to the bathroom and prepare the bath as aizawa comes in "s-soooooo you're wanna take a bath with me" he slurred as you look at him and his terrible gammer.

"your gonna fall asleep in the bath and drown" you say stopping the water just as aizawa falls in with only his pants on, shirt discarded on the floor "o-oi Shouta be care-" you were to late as Shouta pulls you into the bathtub, you look at your shirt and pants to see they're completely wet.

"arrrgghhh, Shoutaaa" you whine as he snuggles into you as you gasp as he  pushes more into you "Shouta you're har-" "I wanna do you" he says as he kisses you hard and pushed you into the side of the tub.

You gasp as he shoves his tougue into your throat as the water spills out the water "wait Shouta mhhh-" he kisses you again, tearing your shirt as you look at him wide eyed, he pulls back and looks at you pantly uneven and a red blush on his face (from the alcohol)

You kiss back as you think how long it's been since you've done this and you don't even mind this suituation now that you're hot and bothered. He pulls you up as you straddle him as both of you take off each others pants.

You gasp as aizawa quickly removed your shirt and bra and squeezed your breasts as you arch your back and moan, the air was filled with hot, moist passion and both your panting filled the air.

Aizawa groans as he looks at you, "I can't wait any longer" as you see that his no longer as drunk as before you yelp as you feel his two fingers enter your core.

After loosening your core you feel aizawa lift you up and place you over his length as he help you to Lower down on him. You gasp as you could never get used to his size. Shouta rubs your waist to comfort you as you get used to the feeling.

Grabbing tightly onto his shoulders you slowly lift your body up and down as small moans and whimpers escape from your mouth, suddenly Shouta grabs tightly onto your hips and slams you down back onto his length making you scream a moan.

He bounces you on his cock as you claw his back "ahh! God shou-ah!" you see stars as he hits your spot, he growls at the sudden tightness and grins at you "found it" your eyes go wide as he pushes you down with your back on the tub and slams into you hard.

You moan as you feel your core tighten as you claw shouta's back to tell him "not yet" he groans as you whine as he licks your neck "I wanna cum with you" he pants as you nod your head.

He continues to pound into you as you feel your core tighten then snap, You cry as you came and shiver as you feel shouta's hot, sticky cum inside you as you whimper. He lifts you up as you sit in his lap as both of you catch your breath.

You look at Shouta and realise something "w-wait you came inside me, what if I get pre-" your silenced by a kiss in the lips as It was slow and passionate.

He pulls away and smiles at you "I love you so much" he says pulling some hair out the way of your face, "there's no other women I'd want to be the mother of my child" your eyes tear up as you smile at him and hug him.

You flinch as you feel him get hard again, "Shouta" he smirks "come on, let me show you what im like when I'm not such a drunk fuck" you snicker and go into another kiss.

This was certainly the best valentines day ever.

_______________________________________

Ohhhhhhh la la la

👑
🐺