[omegaverse] Bakugou Katsuki X Reader

Omegaverse where the world is fulled with alphas and omegas and betas. Alphas take up most of the population, omegas taking up 2nd and betas last.

Omegas wear a collar in order to keep pheromones in control if they aren't mated with a alpha.

This is taking place as adults.

Soaking pleasantly in the hot, steaming bath you close your eyes enjoying the tingle of the water.

Jumping slightly as you hear the door opening, you relax as you smell the familiar caramel scent of your lover.

You smile and sigh, eyes still closed as you hear him walk closer, you lean back as he's hands roughly yet soft hands rub your shoulders.

"welcome back" you say as he grunts in response, you lean your head to the side as bakugous nose rubs against your neck focusing by your pheromone gland, your sensitive spot.

Gasping quietly you open your eyes to see Bakugou staring deeply into your orbs, "move I'm getting in with you" you move forward as you spot his clothes by the door.

He slides in as you push yourself up so that he could get comfortable and you sit on his lap. This isn't the first time you've bathed together and Bakugou has ignored your plead of being to heavy for him so you've grown accustomed to it.

He wraps his arms around your waist as you lean back on his bulit chest relaxing in his protective arms, this was what it meant, you thought to have an alpha. To protect you, to keep you safe and loved.

You hum as his hands rub small circles into your belly as he kisses your neck, "have you taken off work yet?" he's voice boomed as you open your eyes "yeah 2 weeks for the heat" you reply as you feel him relax, "and you? did you manage to get off, I mean I know you're a hero and-"

You're silenced with a kiss as Bakugou pulls your head up to met his lips, you mewl as he asks for entrance which you allowed inviting a messy but pleasant kiss.

"I'll always be there for you when you need me" he states only to flick your head "idiot" you laugh "ahh there's my aggressive alpha" you snicker hearing him tsk "I'M NOT AGGRESSIVE" he yells as you wave him off.

He groans in frustration as he rests he's head on top of yours.

"I've been thinking"
"that's out of character"

His hands grip your hips tightly in warning meaning he's serious, you turn to look at him as he looks to the side a large debate on his mind, you cup his cheek and make him look at you.

He relaxes to your touch as he grabs your hand, speaking he's thoughts

"I want to claim you"
"Eh?"

He sighs and looks at you like your a dumbass, "I want to be your mate." you look at him and blush "y-you're serious?" you ask thinking he hit he's head.

"yes"
"but you were the one that said you didn't want to mate with me, cause you thought mating was-"
"STUPID YES I KNOW"

you go silent as he's pheromones peak, in a dominance way, you instincts are to listen to him. He sighs and holds your hands in his.

"I've been thinking about it alot, and I want you to be mine." he huffs "when others are around you, other alphas especially I get, get so possessive, I don't want them to have you."

"i want you. "
"To be.
"My fucking."
"Mate."

"I want you to be completely mine"

You look at him and sigh. As you turn around and move your head to the side, offering your neck, no your gland to your alpha. In order to fully become he's mate he must bite into your gland, as if to mark you for all eternity.

He let's out a sigh and caresses your neck moving closer he takes in your scent growling as he moves to latch he's teeth onto your neck.

Your heart beat races as you prepare yourself for what is to come.

Suddenly he's teeth are off you and he's getting out the bath. You look at him as he wraps a towel lowly onto his waist.

"I change my mind."

"I'm going to properly mate with you during your heat that's coming up." he smirks waking up to your red face.

"maybe I'll even fill you up with my pups, how does that sound, angel cakes"

You whine as your omega instinct kicks in you have a feeling your not just going to relax in a nest in your upcoming heat.

_______________________________________
Part two maybe in the works. Maybe

I had the worst month ever ever EVER.

If someone gets me cake or coffee I swear I'll marry you or just write you your stories.

Peace out

👑
🐺