(Lime) Yandere Dabi X Reader X Yandere Hawks

Quirk: liquid manipulation - quirk has the ability to manipulate any liquid however the denser the liquid the more concentration it takes to move it

Warning mentions of forced acts but only threats, I'm sorry but if this makes you uncomfortable please do not read as warning is implemented.
threats, quirk use on Reader and kidnapping, Dabi making sexual comments. ⚠

Arrangements

How you managed to get away from the accident was sure as hell sheer luck, running away from the burning building as it lit up with blue flames embracing it.

You'd admire it if you weren't in the building a few seconds ago, running past the man that did it, blue flames coming out his hands as he looks at you as you ran past him, attempting to grab you but he missed by inches.

Having the ambulance check you out having a few bruises and scrapes on you. You were told you could leave, as you walk away you see a pair of red wings in the sky as you smile and walk off, you'd be protected by the hero's right?

***

Walking home with groceries you look at the signs with the news, boss of company was dealing with lov, company burnt to ashes you grumble as you wouldn't be surprises your dumb boss would do that.

You shiver as you feel something eyeing you up and down as you whip around to see who it was slamming into a broad chest.

"oh fuck-uh I'm so sor--" you interrupted yourself as you look at the person you bumped into but someone screamed. "OH MY GAWD IT'S HAWKS THE NUMBER TWO HERO" you hear a girl scream as he clicks he's tougue looking at her then puts on a smile.

You continue to walk away from the gathering crowd as you feel you're not being looked at any more as you turn to see the number to hero looking at you sending you a wink.

'what a play bird' you think as you eventually go into your street, your average complex building ahead of you, the landlord was okay, did what needed to be done but you wish you could shoot some noisy neighbours.

"I'm back~" you sing to no one in particular as the stray cat who accepted you as their slave meows at your arrival as you open the bag for a tin of tuna.

They jump ontop the table and eat as you watch them, "jeez, you just walk in here like you belong here, any special requests?" you laugh as you speak to them.

"saying welcome home love, would  be amazin"

Turning around immediately at the voice you come face to face with a familiar assailant as you try get away only for him to slam you between his arms, scaring the cat away as youre squeezed between him and the counter.

You look for a way out but he just laughs at you, "God your so adorable" he sighs looking down then up at you, "be a dear and cooperate, I don't want to burn this pretty face" he speaks as he cups your face with his one hand, you whimper nodding silently.

He smirks at you and moves away, "good girl, very good girl" he slanders around the house as you stay firm at the counter. "cute lil place ya have" he comments looking at the pictures and small plants, some doing better than others.

You move to the kitchen putting on the kettle as you take out cups, brain rattling for a way out this. You jump as his arms wrap around your waist as he rests his head ontop yours, his hands slithers from your waist to your hands.