(Fluff) Iida Tenya X Reader

Requested by Scarlet_Theriot

Nap time

You yawn and stretch your arms up to the ceiling as you hear the shower run, Iida just came back from his jog as you finished your assignments for the day.

"Ten ten!" you shout "I'm grabbing some snacks I'll be back now" you don't wait for a reply as you walk to the kitchen to a mix of yours and his favourite nibbles. (what's yours?)

Walking back with a armful you see him on the bed trying to dry his hair, sneaking up to him you grab the towel and start drying his hair.

"how was the jog?"
"refreshing as always, my brother says hello"

You hum as you finish with his hair as you comb your hair though it smiling,
"you know your hair is always so fluffy after you shower" you giggle as you continue to play with his hair.

He seems to nod off as you play with his hair and he rests against your chest as you smile.

Suddenly you're phone buzzes as you move to grab it you didn't notice the frown sketched on his face.

"oh? My mom asked if I can quickly pop into the shops for her. You wanna come with?" you asked walking to get your bag, he nods opening the door for you was you make your way out the house.

Walking past the shops you look at how busy it is "oh shiet" Iida turns his head to you lightning fast and does this signature hand thing. "No swearing!" you roll your eyes "oh fuck sorry!" you stuck out your tongue as he just sighs.

"I guess you'll never change"
"you make it sound like a bad thing-"
"just makes me realise how much I love your stubborn ways"

You smile widely at him as your ears tint pink as he looks away coughing, he grabs your hand, "let me hold your hand, I don't want to get seperated from you" you look at him and nod as you both make your way through the busy shops.

***

Making your way back home you leave everything in the kitchen you go back to your room with Iida, he smiles as you start eating some snaccs sitting on the bed while scrolling through some app on your phone.

He lays down next to you as you snicker, moving so that his head rests on your legs. You notice he's taken his glasses off and you move your hand to his hair and begin to play with it.

He hums in content as you slowly see him nodding off at your affection. You stop as he unconsciously whines at the loss.

"come closer I think let's have a nap" you whisper as he immediately agrees with the idea as he moves up and wraps his arms around your waist and snuggles his head in between your collar bone, you rest your head ontop of his as your arms hang losely around him, slowly closing your eyes you hear a soft

love you....

As you smile replying back, you fall into a peaceful slumber holding softly onto Tenya.

_______________________________________

Iida likes being the small spoon or big spoon 😤

Peace out

👑
🐺