Pt 2 Shigaraki Tomura X Villain Reader

He smirked at you "there's your response" and began walking out and by the door "oh let's talk more about this, later I'll come by" he waved still having that victory smirk on his face, nearly out he door, he hears you yell 

"wipe that look off your face Tomura!!!!

Ooc

_______________________________________

You woke up slowly to the small light in the room as you groan, blinking quickly to adjust to the light, you look up to see a glimpse of light blue hair, chuckling you rest on your arms and look at him.

Shigaraki had gotten used to hanging around you, as he comes and visits. Sometimes he'll pull a move as in kissing you in random areas in the alley, (I think I have a thing for alleys) in the kitchen and even as his about to leave.

He groans and opens his eyes to see you looking into the window as he sighs, "for someone who was badly injured yesterday you seem fine" he stated as you ignore him looking pass the window.

He groans and sits up right noticing your bandaged chest had some red tints in it. He sighs knowing its his fault.

"well well If it isn't the head of the villains league," the hero spat out as the others caused a muck "well well if it isn't the corrupt hero" he comments back as he holds the picture of the incident in his hands, "I have all the prove I need to get rid of you." he laughs seeing the hero hesitate "how do you feel that a poor little girl, has become an outcast, by even her family because of your stupid actions" he asked.

Before he could even blink the hero through shards of metal at him, shigaraki cursed himself for forgetting the hero's Quirk, kurogiri managed to make a teleportation near him, looking up he sees your body flung towards him as you push both of you in teleporter as you both are now in the base.

You roll off shigaraki as the metal shards was lodged into different parts of your chest and you pant heavily blood soaking the floor, as shigaraki moved and  he held your body up as you groan, "fuck I remember why I hated that hero" you laugh only to hiss as kurogiri, dabi and toga came from the mission.

Kurogiri comes with a first aid and takes off your shirt tending to your wounds.

Shigaraki scoffs at the unpleasant memory and looks at you again as moves and nips your ear making you yelp you look at him blushing as he snickers "I'll make breakfast" he says as you smile and flop down.

He yawns as he flips pancakes, he scratches his neck, hearing a creak he turns his head to see you, making your way (downtown walking fast I'm a seagull--) down the stairs.

You walk to him and prepare making coffee as he remembered you had to buy a new coffee machine he clicks his tougue as you laugh at him, "I needed a new one anyway shigi" you smile as you began pooring coffee.

He waves you off and places the breakfast on the table and you place the coffee as well, as you kiss him on the cheek before sitting down as he sits as well.

"thanks for the food" you shout and eat the pancakes smiling "I see you used the sugar instead of the salt this time" "fuck off" he commented as you smile at him.

***

At you wash the dishes shigaraki looks at you from behind and sees your bandages had unraveld (let's go home--) and he walks up to you touching your shoulder you turn and look at him. "Let me fix your bandages" he said as you look at him and nod.

Sitting on the bed holding shigaraki's shoulder he began replacing the bandages, you close your eyes in calmness. Shigaraki finishes bandaging your wounds and looks at your resting face, he sighs and rest his head against your neck as you look at him.

You fall back and cling onto shigaraki as he looks at you as he just gives up and lays down as you cuddle him, "can you let go off me now you little sh-" he looks at your sleeping face, he groans knowing your a deep sleeper and holds your hand.

Although he'd never admit It, he loves your hands, how soft and small they are compared to his and how amazing they feel when they touch him, he looks at your lips and gives you a peck as he wraps his arms around your body and hugs you protectively.

Oh lord what have you done to him. He thinks

He loves you so much he'll kill for you.

_______________________________________

8d audio is awesome