[Lemon] Villain Deku x reader

WARNING OF VERY BAD SEXUAL ACTIVITIES LIKE YOU KNOW...... BTSM, PUNISHMENT STUFF ANYWAY IT WAS KINDA REQUESTED AND YOUR BOTH ADULTS IN THIS ONE SHOT. YOUR QUIRKLESS BTW

Baby Girl

Its been 5 years since you graduated from U.A support course and became Bakugous main assistant in his agency and its been 7 since Izuku disappeared and went rogue and joined the villains league, you felt you were to blame because you were his girlfriend at the time. Your thoughts were interrupted by a hand near your face "(Y/N)-kun are you alright" Todoroki looked at you concerned you were also his adviser personally and just looked after him when he was upset "hmm? Yeah! Just thinking of the past" you said bearly talking above a whisper scared it'll bring bad luck. He sighed "(Y/N)." He said strongly "it wasn't your fault. Midoriya choose his path and left you for it we both, we all didn't see it" he said softer comforting you by rubbing your arm you put your hand on his "I should of seen it" you whimpered trying not to cry until you heard Bakugou scream "(L/N)!!! We need more wine and food dishes" he saw you with Todoroki and growled "Now!" You sighed and said your goodbye and walked to storage.

Bakugou was hosting a party for all the heros to reunite after graduation so he needed everything done right so your his little rat, but your used to it your grabbed two boxes of wine and 5 starter dishes and managed to balance it like a pro and walked to the main hall until you bumped into someone and dropped everything "Oh my goodness! Im so sorry" you stood up and bowed, "its fine" the voice said and they helped you gather everything you thanked them quickly and walked off but before you could they grabbed your shoulder and turned you to them you look up shocked their face was hidden by a hood but you saw hypnotising green eyes they looked so familiar it terrified you. "Its really you, god your beautiful-" "(Y/N)!!!!!" Bakugous voice echo's though the hallway you turned to call "im coming gee, come fucking help" you shout and turn to face nothing, they disappeared "Fine fuckin weakling" he snapped and grabbed the boxes of wine "oi you wanted me as an assistant even if I was quirkless" you stated matter of a factly. He scoffed and mumbled something. "Sorry?" You asked playfully "I SAID I WOULDN'T LIKE IT ANY OTHER WAY YOU SHIT" and that kept your mouth shut and cheeks red he smirked at you.

Little did you know that someone was watching and he. was. furious.

Later on the party had become more casual and everyone was more settled in you hung out in a corner checking everything was in order and food and drinks were fine and Bakugou was coming to talk with you,you were about to talk until a door upstairs boomed open revealing uninvited guests

The villains league, suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around your waist making you scream in fear gaining everyone's attention Bakugou and Todoroki took action trying to get close to you but the assailant jumped and landed by  the villains you struggled with all your might by they had a strong grip and chuckled near your ear "Now, now (Y/N)-chan" a cold voice said next to your ear, everyone saw the fear in your face they couldn't do anything to save you, you were in a tight position and making matters worse the man holding you pulled his hoodie off revealing no other than.

IZUKU MIDORIYA

"Deku!! You shit give (Y/N) back" Bakugou shouted making Izuku laugh like a child "Nope! Im taking what's mine" he smirked (like the hot af pic above) and turned to one of the villains with hands on him "I got what I wanted" he holds you tighter and smiles at you but you refused and tried to get away so you bit him on his leg, hard making him let go of you but grabs you quickly. So you scream in refusal "Let me go!!!" Bakugou had enough and went for Izuku but villains went for everyone causing havoc and Izuku used that as an escape chance and successfully left with you.

Le time skip and now the stuff stuff

Izuku took you to an abandoned warehouse and placed you inside and locked the only exit,  you ran as far as you could from him he laughed at your attempt and squatted in front of you "oh (Y/N) you have gotten so beautiful" he rubbed your cheek but you slapped it away and he grabbed your face, "Feisty too? That's alright even when you bit my leg that was enticing" he huskly said in your ear making shiver he carried you to a bed that was comfy but soon he got on top of you and looked down at you "but you need to be punished for disobeying me" he roughly captures your lips you refuse to return he growls in irritation so he grabs you ass making you gasp in surprise allowing him to enter his tongue and explore your mouth you moaned slightly into the rough make out.

He began to attack your neck leaving hard bruises and purple red marks and ripped off your clothes making you cover your breasts he did not approve and scavenged under the bed to take out a bag and out came handcuffs he cuffed your hands to the bed post he took off his clothes leaving on his boxers, he placed a blindfold over your eyes and then turned you onto all fours his rough hands felt you all over your body causing you to tremble you felt his hands by your inner thighs and his breathe by your ear

"(Y/N).......I missed ya sooooooo much" he purred against your ear before giving it a long lick "Do-Don't believe you" you hissed and he grunted at your attitude he turned your neck upwards and shoved his tongue down your throat and he pushed his hips into your back making you yelp feeling his hard situation down here. He broke the kiss both of you gasping for air you felt his hands roam your body until they reached your hot core and he shoved a finger in making you scream, and with his spare hand he stuck his fingers into your mouth making you gag as he went deeper into your throat "Dammit (Y/N) dont make those noises, I wont be able to hold back" Izuku groaned adding more fingers into your womanhood making you bite down on his fingers until you tasted blood you kinda felt bad so you gently sucked on his fingers and licked them to make it feel better he groaned at the sensation he pulled out his fingers in both areas and you whined to your surprise at the sudden lose making Izuku giggle

"Dont worry babe, im going to give you something better if you call me master" he hinted by rubbing his member against you making you moan but you refused to call him that until you felt a sharp pain on your ass you realised he spanked you. You felt it again on the other cheek "Come on (Y/N) I know you want it" he teased he rubbed against you again and pinched your nipples but stopped and spanked you again you wanted it to stop "S-stop please!........" you whimpered he didn't listen. fuck this you thought "MASTER PLEASE NO MORE" this time he obeyed and chuckled rubbing your cheeks to smooth the burn "my,my quite obedient aren't you baby girl" he whispered into your ear then thrusted into you making you scream in pain more than pleasure he stopped for a short while then began thrusting at an inhuman pace soon after all you felt was pleasure, so much you forgot everything except you and izuku at that moment "Master ah! Faster please" he grunted and did as told instantly hitting that spot "Aaahhh~~~~~" you moaned and arched your back feeling a knot in your stomach about to burst "hah (Y/N), your so tight" he groaned throwing his head back in ecstasy "Fuck! (Y/N) you feel so good I'm coming" he moaned pushing deep into you and you felt something warm in you, your eyes went white and a pleasure surged threw your body.

You collapsed onto the bed and izuku fell next to you and pulled out, you heard his heavy breathing mixed with yours you felt him take off the blindfold and you looked at him, sweat trickled down his temple his mouth open getting air in and out and his chest heaving up and down you were the same but drowsiness soon took over but you didn't want to sleep you wanted to get out of there, Izuku wrapped his arms around you and pressed his body into yours resting his chin on the top of your head and sighed in bliss.

"I could get used to this" he mumbled playing with your hair making you even more sleepy "You cant get away (Y/N)" his arms tightened around you making you feel trapped "You can never escape me, my love for you never died and stalking you, dreaming of you and touching myself to thoughts of you" he stated in such  possessiveness you knew he meant it you had no way out he would find a way to stop you or capture you and what could you do? Your quirkless no chance against him a tear escaped your eye, he caught it and wiped it away "Don't be sad my love" he cooed "Baby girl" he smirked getting on top of you again

"Ready for round 2?"

============================

Holy hell I need holy water that was INTENSE but entertaining at the same time requests are available, comments any ideas please they are appreciated