Bakugou Katsuki X Insecure Reader

Requested by. Adisappointingpie

Also I've had yandere keigo and others in my head for like 2 weeks and yall ain't ready for that

Mess up

You look at bakugou dumbfounded as he just glares at you.

"that's low even for you" you speak as you whip around walking back to the dorms, forgetting about the events you had planned.

***

You'd only recently began feeling insecure about your style and body type since entering U.A having been friends with bakugou and izuku before then, both picking up on it.

Izuku was very nice helping you get more  confidence while bakugou.....

He just needed to try word it better.

So when izuku and uraraka offered to take you shopping you immediately accepted.

Bakugou saw you walking out and asked where you're going as you smile at him, "izu and uraraka asked me out for shopping, I think I need to change my style a bit"

You hear him tsk as you see the two come out there dorms and wave, "yeah you need to change a bit for your (insecurity)" he speaks as you flinch, and tear up.

Rubbing away harshly you glare at him as he glares back "that's low even for you" with that you whip around ignoring izuku and uraraka calling you as you slammed the door shut.

Bakugou slaps himself mentally he meant to say you don't need to change a bit for your insecurity but he's stupid fluttering heart made him say otherwise.

"now that's not nice bakugou, you don't say that to a crush" he hears uraraka speak as he tsks "shut the fuck up!"

"not denying it!"

Deku tries to stop her banter but bakugou stomps away angered making his way to your room.

He makes it to your door knocking only to be met with silence, pissed off he kicks the door open.

Jumping in freight you look at bakugou, his foot still lingering above where he kicked the door as you glare at him, eyes puffy from the tears you held back.

He steps towards you with big steps as you scream and try get away as he grabbed your ankle, kicking him off you he just falls on top of you as you groan, he lifts you up and effortlessly swings you over his shoulder walking out the room.

Ignoring your antics and hurtful kicked to his stomach he walks out of ua to an unknown destination, not like you were paying attention and you try biting down on his wrist to make him unhand you.

He stops suddenly as he whips you back onto your feet, pushing harder on your shoulders making you sit down you turn around you look at the  surrounding area.

You, izuku and bakugou used to come here as kids

You look back at him very confused as he stares back at the stream, and the small log between the two valleys, you softly smile at the memories flooding your head.

***

'n/n-channnnnnnn' a loud voice calls as you sit on the small log looking into the stream below you look above you spiky blonde hair shining brightly on the sunny day as you grin back widely.

'heyooo what's up baku-butt~' you laugh as he frowns at the name but talks nonetheless 'look me and deku got all might cards' he speaks almost shoving it into your face

Taking it from him you look at it, sure you respect all might but you're more an eraser head fan if you'd be honest.

You smile at him and hand it back 'it's soo cool where'd you get it' quickly getting up you don't see the blush linger on his cheeks as he looks away.

'the shop in the corner we always go to' he says as you gasp 'I wanted to get ICECREAM LET'S GO' you began to shout grabbing his hand and running to the store. He eventually runs next to you still holding your hand.

***

"things were easier then I guess" you speak out loud as you make yourself comfortable on the grass as he sits next to you not saying anything.

"Didn't have to worry about the way we look, the way we-" bakugou grabs your hand, grabbing your attention you look at him as he looked distraught, opening and closing his mouth but no words come out.

"I meant to say you don't need to change because of your (Insecurity)" he speaks sighing loudly afterwords letting go sitting back, arms in his knees as you look at him, and smile

"so? You messed up?" you asked looking at his soft yet angry face as he looks at you. "yes, and I'm fucking apologizing"

You laugh at him, glad he's still himself in some way, "glad to see your usual way, I like that part of you" you smile looking back at the view.

".... I like you.."

"awahh I like you aswell baku-butt"

"no like I like you like you"

You look at him again he's face resting in between his arms, ontop of his legs ears tinted pink as you look at him and click.

"oh OHHHHHH"
"URUSAI!

You laugh at his outburst as you manage to kiss him on the nose as he freezes and looks at you aswell.

"love ya too Katsuki" you say as you get up, looking down at the smirking boy "let's go and get some ice cream before they close yeah?"

You walk ahead as you feel a hand slowly wrap around your hand as he brings it up to kiss it while looking it at you.

Ears stinging at your flustered mess he laughs at you as you both walk to the old ice cream shop you both loved.

All the mess up for a silly explosive boy to finally confess to the person he loved

_______________________________________

Yandere hawks tho yikes Oh yandere Dabi and hawks fighting for you and only you.

Peace out

👑
🐺