🍋 Shouta Aizawa X vigilante Reader

bondage, smex, rough (not as much as my life rip)  just shameless lovin, aizawa having a dirty mouth 

Addicted

You kept him on his feet, he thought as he ran after you. He was minding his own damn business on the rooftop, and you came and stole his scarf.

You laughed as you wrapped it around your neck and looked behind you to see him close by as you jumped from building to building eventually swinging around a pole.

Rain started coming down in a slight drizzle as you hum looking up and closing your eyes ignoring the pro hero reaching you.

You feel him behind you as you open your eyes and look at him from below leaning back abit to rest on his firm chest.

"long time no see" you grin as those red eyes just glare you down at you, then he  sighs.

"I thought I said we're done with the-" you interrupt him when you swing the scarf around his neck and pull his head  closer to yours, lips inches away as you hear his breath hitch.

Fuck he thought as he got intoxicated on your perfume as he went stiff as a plank trying to keep self control as you laugh at him as you lean closer to his ear

"I know..... unfortunately" you whisper as you slowly move away from him as you sigh, "you heros are so fragile" you speak as you hold yourself, looking to the city not caring of the rain picking up as he scoffs, "didn't know you vigilante were so emotional"

You turn to hit him as he grabs your hand with no hesitation and pulls you into his chest, now your turn to feel dizzy on his scent as you glare back up at him hair soaking wet sticking to his face.

"Dried eyed prick"
"Princess that's enough"

You freeze at the words as you turn completely red as he chuckles at you.

"What's wrong love, cat got your tongue" he grins as you pout.

"You're confusing me, shouta" you whisper as you give him a kiss. He immediately returns it, he gently licks your lips for you to open as you pull away instead as he grunts at the dissatisfaction.

"I think we should stop here"

"Not a chance in hell" he growls as he pulls you back into his chest as you gasp looking into his glowing red eyes,

"you can't give me a taste and expect me not to eat the meal"

***

Your thin,wet outfit did nothing to cool down the heat between you two as Aizawa lifts you and places you against the wall after slamming the door to your house closed. Moving himself between your legs as he grinds hard into your core as you lean back and moan.

"Aren't you a little- ah! Desperate?" You pant as you pull Aizawa's  hair to get him away from your neck, he groans at the feeling glaring at you.

"Hush princess"
"Make me"

You regret it as soon as you see him lick his lips pulling off his scarf as he pulls you away from the wall as you cling onto him pressing into his dick as he groans.