Jealous! Todoroki X Reader

Requested by: __Kiri_Baku__

Mine

Today Ua decided to have a beach day out with all the hero classes and support group Members, you were excited cause you could spend it with your boyfriend, Todoroki shouto.

As you were in the support group and his was in a hero class, so you couldn't spend as much time as you could, you got out the bus and woahed at the beautiful sight, he walks up next to you.

"it's nice just to hang out for once" you spoke as he smiled at you and grabs your hand walking to find a nice spot.

The day was filled with fun events, as you and shouto played some volleyball with the rest of the gang. You stop and laugh, "I'm going to get something to eat, I'll be back!~" you shout as you ran off.

At the food bar you grabbed (f/d) and (snack) and got Todoroki a snack and drink aswell, as you were about to walk away but a group of men stopped you, "hello~" the leader of the group spoke as you smiled and stuttered a hello, "awwww look, she's shy that's cute" one spoke.

Totally oblivious to the shamelessly flirts you continued to talk with them, forgetting about your friends..... and Shouto, "Oh! I should get going, my friends must be freaking out with me being gone" you begin to leave for one of them to block the way.

Suddenly strong, possessive arms wrapped around you, pulling you into a warm chest as you hear a familiar voice "Why are you talking to my girlfriend" you sweatdrop at hearing Shouto's angry voice as you see the men back away at his very protective aura.

You sigh and walk off with him grasping tightly onto your hand, suddenly your pulled behind a few trees as he hugs you extremely tight as if you would dissappear. You sigh and hug him back, you stood there for quite some time until you felt something on your neck.

You try push him off but he bit onto your neck giving it a small little suck as you manage to move away, you hold onto your neck, "please tell me you didnt-" "I did" you groan taking out your phone and going on the camera to see what he left.

A large bite mark was left with red and purple around it, saying its Todoroki's, you are his

You groan in annoyance as you have to try hide this, "don't hide it" he huffs caging you in his arms, as he nose touches yours.

"I want everyone to know. You. Are. Mine" he pronounced every word strongly and clearly as you laugh nervously, Todoroki being jealous always seemed like a bad suituation.

Not like you minded....

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed that, his kinda occ

I want cake, someone make me cake.

Peace out

👑
🐺