Chapter 39

Jimin's POV

                I had just told Jungkook about one of the worst times in my life. I was not sure were we stood now. Jungkook has not looked up from the floor for the last twenty minutes, and I was starting to get a little worried. I finally reached up and touched his cheek, and he looked up at me. I could finally see the tears in his eyes.

                I do not think I have ever seen Jungkook's eyes water let alone have actual tears in them. He looked so angry with tears streaming down his face. I was unaware of what to do to next, but my body just took over. I moved to straddle his lap and started to run my fingers through Kook's long black hair, which is a lot harder with an eighth month baby belly. 

              His hands immediately went to my hips to help support me. I was feeling especially heavy today, and I was not entirely sure why, that's not the focus though. The look on Kook's face was starting to soften the longer that I ran my fingers through his hair. He began to raise one of his hands from my hips to rub my protruded belly. 

              "You know I love you so much, and I am so sorry that you had to go through all of that. Now that I am here taking care of you, you will never have to worry about anything ever again. I am here to take care of you until the day you realize that you are too good for me," Jungkook said while he is still rubbing my baby belly. 

              "I know....you help me feel loved, and like I am actually worth something. You make me feel like I have value, and you also make me feel like I am enough for our little one in here," I said as I lowered my hand to cover his on my belly. 

               That was simply all that needed to be said. We both sat there feeling the little one kicking every once in a while for only god knows how long. At some point I had leaned my head on Kook's shoulder and his head was leaned against my head. That is how Jin finds them when he goes to find them for dinner. 

              We finally get up and eat dinner. There was nothing said at dinner, and that was honestly perfect. There was nothing to be said that had not already been said. Jungkook kept his hand on my upper thigh throughout the entire meal. He kept feeding me from his plate, like he thought I was not eating enough.

               After we finished with dinner, I decided that I was exhausted, and I needed to go to bed. I know what you are think, was it really a necessity? You try being eight months pregnant then you can judge, but until then no thank you! Kook had to help me walk up the stair like he did every day since I reached about my fifth month.

               Once we finally reached our bedroom, I had to walk very fast to the bathroom, because I was hit with the sudden urge to use the restroom. I almost did not quite make it to the bathroom, but it was a close call. Jungkook ran in after me with a worried look on his face. Once he saw me his face began to soften.

             "I am so sorry! I should have told you I was going to the bathroom. I can see where you could have gotten the impression that something is wrong," I said looking up at Kook. 

              "No, you are okay! I am sorry that I kind of freaked out a little. I just got worried that you were going to start puking again, and I thought we were past that stage," Kook said helping me stand up from the toilet. 

              "It's okay. I just want to put on one of your t-shirts and have you massage my feet," I said slowly dragging my feet along the floor of our bedroom. 

               "You can go sit on the bed, and I will go get you a t-shirt and that special lotion that you have specifically for your feet,"Kook said already walking towards our closet.

                "You are a life saver!" I said hoping I was conveying how much I appreciated him and everything he was doing during the pregnancy. 

                 He walked out of the closet and brought over the white t-shirt that I had grown accustomed to him wearing all the time. I helped me slip out of my current clothes and just out on the white t-shirt and a new pair of pink lacy panties. He kissed me on the top of my head, and then walked into the bathroom to get the strawberry scented lotion he knew I loved. 

                 He sat at the foot of the bed and then started massaging my feet and ankles that were throbbing from overuse. I started to close my eyes and doze off to sleep when I felt movement on the bed, and then next I felt an arm around my waste that was rubbing my belly. After I felt Jungkook get comfortable, I finally fell peacefully asleep.

TIME SKIP

JUNGKOOK'S POV

                    It had been a long day from beginning to end. I had made sure that Jimin did not have any reason to need to leave the house. I also made sure that Jin  is aware of the situation, and he has been put to guard Jimin and at costs. Especially with Jimin being 8 months pregnant his due date is coming at a rapid speed.

                    I was on my way home from a mission that could not have been more boring. The guy was obviously an amateur, which meant he was nervous and made mistakes. I have not heard from Jin all day, which was starting to concern me, but I tried not to worry too much. Jin knew how important Jimin was to me.

Once I opened the front door, I was met with something I never ever wanted to see ever again. I walked in the front door and absolute chaos ensued, and I was not about the let this be the end. I was ready to take back what was mine. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So I guess when I say a couple of days, I actually mean a week. It felt good to sit and write this chapter, and be able to just relax and have an outlet for everything. I am going to try and plan to write at least once a week, and I am open to any suggestions so please comment or even message me. I love hearing your guys' feedback on my story. I really appreciate you guys and your patience.