Chapter 19

Jimin's POV

I was starting to gain back my consciousness, and I could feel someone holding my hand. I knew that hand anywhere; I knew it was Jungkook's hand. I was opening my eyes, and the sunlight was hurting my eyes. I blinked trying to adjust my vision to the bright light of the sun through the windows. My eyes finally seemed to adjust to the intrusion of the light. I opened my eyes and looked around to notice I was in my room that I shared with Jungkook. I squeezed his hand as I looked over to where he was sitting in a wood chair next to our king sized bed.

Jungkook had his head laying on the side of the bed. I decided not to wake him up for two reasons. One, I knew he needed the sleep. He has been so stressed the last couple of weeks. Two, I probably could not wake him up even if I tried. I kept holding his hand while I ran my other fingers through his messy dark black hair. I leaned back against the headboard of the bed. I needed a glass of water, and that was when I remembered I had recently been shot in the leg.

I did not want to wake up Jungkook. I thought that would make me selfish, but I really needed to go to the bathroom and eat something. I was not about to wake Jungkook up, so I gently let go of his hand and moved to the other side of the bed. I put my left leg down first and moved my right leg with my hands. I put my leg down on the floor and lifted myself up with my arms from the bed. I hobbled on one leg to the bathroom.

It was a very difficult task, but I finally put weight on my right leg, which was a very bad idea. I yelped in pain as I went to grab onto the bed post at the end of the bed. I felt hands grab at my hips, and I knew immediately that it was Jungkook, that did not stop me from being scared. I tried to catch my breathe again while Jungkook picked me up bridle style, and I curled into his chest.

"Hey, what are you doing? Jin said that you aren't allowed to walk for a little bit. You should have woken me up to help you." Jungkook said looking very concerned at me.

"I'm sorry I really had to use the bathroom, and I am starving. I didn't want to wake you up. You looked really peaceful, and I know that you have been having a problem sleeping lately, so I wanted to let you sleep," I said putting a kiss right behind Jungkook's ear, where I knew Jungkook liked.

"Baby Boy, I would do anything for you no matter how exhausted I am. You are my number one priority. You mean the world to me. I love you with every fiber of my being." Jungkook said and I knew he meant every word.

"I love you too." Was all that I could say. My leg is hurting so bad, which I guess it would for a while.