Chapter 21

Jungkook's POV

I knew where this was going, and I was honestly scared. I was ready I have had sex with many people, let's just say before Jimin I was a major player. I didn't think Jimin was ready, because we had a very serious conversation about sex the night Jimin had his nightmare. I needed to make sure Jimin was ready, and besides Jimin's leg could get hurt. I know Jin will yell at us later. I did not know what to say. Jimin was looking at me as if I had betrayed him, and that was not my intentions.

"Jimin, wait, we can't just rush into this. I need to make sure you want this 100%, because I would hate myself if I forced you to do something you didn't want to," I said looking into his eyes directly to get the seriousness of the situation across to him.

"Jungkook, I want this. I love you, and I am ready to give you all of me. I am going to need to go slow, since I am still a virgin. You are going to need to be patient," Jimin said without a single sign of doubt in his eyes.

"Are you 100% sure?" I asked just wanting to hear him say it. He nodded his head. "No, Jimin, I need to hear you say it for me, please," I said looking straight into his eyes.

"Yes, I am sure that I want this," Jimin said looking at me and rubbing his hand up my arm for reassurance.

I lunged at him and attacked his face with my lips. He seemed surprised at first but soon recovered. I remembered that I needed to be careful with his right leg. I could feel Jimin's little hands creeping up under my t-shirt. I detached my lips from Jimin, so I could pull my t-shirt over my head. Jimin had too much clothing on. I pulled Jimin's sweater over his head, and started to kiss his neck down to his waistband of his pants.

I pulled at the hem of his shorts he was wearing. He pulled me back down to his lips, and I could tell he was wearing his normal cherry lip balm. Jimin starting fiddling with the belt I was wearing. He finally got it, and I helped him slip my pants off. We were both in our underwear. I decided to take off both of our underwear, and get the lube from my bedside table. I started lubing up my three fingers, and honestly that might not be enough preping. I hate to toot my own horn, but I am not small by any means.

"Jimin, I am going to prep you, and it is going to feel very uncomfortable at first. You need to tell me at any point if you want to stop," I said spreading his legs wide enough for me to fit between them.

Author's Note

I am sorry for this terrible smut. It's my first time writing smut and hopefully it's not to cringey.