Chapter 26

Jimin's POV

I was now just past the four month mark, and I was staring to feel the baby move. I could not feel kicks yet though. I was getting a little frustrated by that, because I had done some research the night before.

The internet said I should be feeling kicks now. Jungkook was laying behind me, since I had to sleep on my side now. I am not sure why I cannot sleep. I slowly removed Jungkook' s hand from my waist.

I have had to go to the bathroom more than an eighty year old lady. I did my business and was washing my hands when I felt the baby kick. I had never been more excited. I ran over to sit on my side of the bed and started to shake him.

"Kookie, wake up. I felt them kick for the first time. I want you to feel," I said as Kookie woke up. I grabbed his had and placed it where they were kicking.

"Holy shit! That's our baby. I don't think I have ever been this excited," Jungkook said looking more awake now.

"Yeah, that's our baby growing inside of me," I said cuddling closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook moved so he was spooning me. He rested his hand on my small baby bump. That is how we fell asleep that night. We woke up like that. I tried to get up, but this time was not so easy. Jungkook's grip tightened around my waist. I really needed to pee, so I needed Jungkook to let go.

"Jungkook, I need to get up," I said starting to get impatient with Jungkook. I really needed to get up I had to pee again.

"Why? Can't we stay in bed all day again? I don't have any meetings today," Jungkook said being completely oblivious.

"Kookie, I really need to pee. After that, we can do whatever you want to do," I said getting very agitated.

Jungkook finally let go, so I could go to the bathroom. I did my business, and walked out of the bathroom only to find Jungkook asleep again. I decided to leave him where he was and let him sleep. I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I was hungry, but I am not sure what for. Jin was in the kitchen.

"Jimin, what are you doing up so early. I expected you guys to be in bed for another hour. I have not even started breakfast," Jin said starting to freak out.

"Jin, you are not a servant. I can make my own food, and the baby started kicking yesterday. After I went to the bathroom, nonstop kicking is ocurring," I said going to get a glass cup from the cabinet.

"I know, but I enjoy making food for all of you guys. What do you want? I can make basically anything," Jin said already ushering me to a bar stool.

I started to rub my small baby bump, and I was thinking of what the baby wanted," Can I have pancakes?"

"Of course you can," Jin said getting started right away.