Chapter 29

Jimin's POV

I am about five months along in the pregnancy, and I was starting to feel like a whale. I have gained a significant amount of weight. I can still get around just fine. Jungkook has been more protective then ever; he is always hovering around me.

I could not even go to the bathroom without him standing outside the door. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was sweet at first, but then I started to not have any privacy. Even when Jungkook was dealing with mafia business, he had Taehyung watch me.

Tae and I got really close, because of that. I don't understand why I need a babysitter. Is there something Jungkook and the others are not telling me? I was currently waiting for Jungkook to return from a very important meeting. I was sitting in our bedroom.

I was reading a book with my glasses resting on my nose. It was a lazy day for me. I was wearing one of Kookie's shirts with my usual dark red lace panties. Jungkook finally walked through the double doors of our bedroom. He looked very distraught, while he was trying to tear his tie off.

I finally got up from the bed after about two minutes watching him struggle. He paused looking my way and stopping all of his movements. I reached up and started undoing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. It was not in a sexual way at all (you nasties).

He should stood there looking off into space. I was starting to get worried. I went and grabbed one of his shirts for him to put on. I pulled it over his head, and I guess that is when he finally became aware of his surroundings.

"Hey, you should be laying down not worrying about me," Jungkook said while taking his pants off, which left him in his boxers.

"I am fine. Are you okay? You seem lost for a second, like you did not know where you were," I said walking over to the bed to get back in the blankets.

"Yeah, I am fine. You don't need to worry your pretty head about it, Baby Boy," he said walking over to the bed for a mid-afternoon nap.

I knew there was something going on, but I did not want to push Jungkook. He looked genuinely terrified, and I have no idea why. I will just have to wait until he tells me what is going on, which was easier said then done.

Jungkook carefully laid his head on my chest, so I could run my fingers through his hair. It helped him sleep sometimes especially when he was so conflicted. I knew Jungkook would tell me eventually. I just wandered would he wait til it was too late.

I fell asleep after I put my glasses on the nightstand next to the bed. I also turned off the lights. I tried to move as quietly as possible, as to not wake Jungkook up. He would definitely need his rest for the end of the day.