Chapter 34

Jimin's POV

I didn't know what to say. The man I loved and could not live without is alive, but we do not know when he will wake up. I was relieved and scared at the same time. I sat up and put my elbows on my knees, trying to get more comfortable. It was not working.

"Will you please help me up?" I looked at Tae, as he reached his had out for me to grab. I grabbed it after a second of adjusting.

"You okay? You keep fidgeting," Tae asked looking concerned, while pulling me up gently as to not hurt me.

"Yeah, the baby is moving more than usual, and it's getting a little uncomfortable," I said walking over to the kitchen getting a glass of water. "Can I see him please," I asked looking over to Jin who had followed me into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I need to give his pain meds again," he said.

He started walking towards the makeshift hospital we have in the house. It was not much, but there was a bed and some medical instruments, that I knew nothing about. The most important thing about this room was that it held my Kookie.

He was on the bed and still had not woken up. Jin walked over with a syringe towards Kookie and inserted it in his arm. I had to look away, I do not like needles. I looked around for a chair to sit in. I wanted to sit next to the bed and wait for him to wake up.

I tried to move the chair, but I was having a hard time. My back was starting to hurt and the chair was too heavy. I was starting to get frustrated at the stupid chair. I started rubbing my bump, someone was kicking really hard today.

"You want me to help you?" Tae asked walking up behind me. I had not even realized he walked into the makeshift hospital.

"Yes please, sorry. My back is hurting and..." I started crying for no reason. (stupid pregnancy hormones)

Tae moved the chair by Jungkook's bed. He came back over and guided me towards the chair. He helped me sit down in the chair, which was definitely a chore. He crouched beside me and starting rubbing my knee. All I had to do now is wait for Kookie to wake up.

"Jimin, when was the last time you ate something? I know this is a stressful situation, but you can't forget to take care of yourself and the baby," asked Jin looking concerned like always.

"I am not all that hungry," I said while absentmindedly rubbing my bump with one hand and holding Kookie's with the other.

"Jimin, you need to eat something. He's not going to go anywhere," Tae said looking over at me.

"I know, but I want to be the first thing he sees when he wakes up," I said starting to get teary eyes.

"Okay. I can bring you something. What are you and the little one feeling?" Jin said starting to walk to the door.

"Surprise me. I don't really care right now. You know what foods make me sick," I said looking back at Jin and Tae leaving the room.

"You know? We should really make a list and put it on the fridge." Jungkook suddenly said while squeezing my hand a little.

I looked at the man I loved, the father of my baby, and my soulmate. I had nothing but admiration in my eyes.

Author's Note

I am not from Korea, so I don't know very much about their food or way of life. I have done a little research but not a lot. There are definitely mistakes in this story. It is only my second story ever, so it is still a new thing/process to me.