Chapter 18

Jin's POV

When Taehyung had texted me, I did not think it would be as bad as it was. I thought maybe it was a flesh wound, but no I had to take a bullet out of Jimin's thigh. It was honestly a sickening thing, but I needed to do it for Jungkook. I could see in the way he looked at Jimin that he truly loved him. I knew Jimin loved Jungkook the same way if not more. I started to get really nervous I have never done anything like this before. I did not have much equipment with me, so it looked like I was taking the bullet out with my fingers.

I took my thumb and index finger and dug my two fingers into Jimin's thigh. I finally got the bullet out with a couple of tries. I looked up and I could not see Jimin's chest rise. Holy shit, he was not breathing. It was a good thing I knew CPR, or this would have been bad. I started to revive him, but at first it was not working. It was twenty minutes later, and I was not about to give up. I knew Jimin was a fighter. I saw him gasp for air. I was so relieved that he was alive. All I needed to do know was clean up the blood and stitch Jimin up. I stitched him up and decided to wrap my handy work in cotton strips.

I knew Jimin would be out for a while, and I needed to move him to his bed. I thought that I had stressed Jungkook out enough for today. I started to walked over to the kitchen, where I knew he was with Tae. I walked in smiling trying to brighten up the dreary mood. I walked up to Jungkook and hugged him. He looked like he needed one. I could see he still had blood one his hands. I needed him to wash it off, so he could carry Jimin to their shared room.

"He is going to be just fine. I got the bullet out and stitched it up. When he wakes up he is going to be very weak, I lost him once, but he is fine now. He will have extreme difficulty using his right leg, so you are going to need to carry him or just do anything to help." I said trying to inform Jungkook as much as I could without scaring him terribly.

"Okay. Can I see him?" Jungkook asked almost in a timid demeanor. This was not the Jungkook I knew. This one was scared of losing his lover, and he had a right to be.

"Yeah, but we are going to need to move him to your room, because we want him to be comfortable. He is going to be great pain when he wakes," I said very sure of myself.

Jungkook nodded his head and went to wash his hand when I asked him to. He walked into the gathering room, where Jimin was laying. Jungkook walked over to Jimin and put an arm under his knees very carefully. He put the other under Jimin's shoulders. Jimin subconsciously wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook carried Jimin up the stairs into their bedroom. He set Jimin very carefully under the covers of the king sized bed. Jungkook sat in a chair next to the bed. Jin walked over and gave Jungkook instructions on when and what to give Jimin during his recovery.