Chapter 16

Jimin's POV

I was sitting on the couch in front of Jungkook's desk, just like I always did. It was a cloudy day, and the house was colder than normal. I thought that was quite odd, because Jungkook always kept the temperature high. He knew how cold I could get at times, since I was cold natured. I uncrossed my ankles and stood up, just to get a curious look from Jungkook. I was a little worried know. Something seemed awfully off.

I could never have been more right. I could see men in all black driving up to the window in a black van. I saw the side door slide open, and that was it for me. I yelled at Jungkook to get down. Of course, he didn't listen. He ran around his desk just to get to me. I tried to make sure he had not been hit any. We sat behind his desk, until we knew they were gone. That was when I felt an excruciating pain in my thigh.

"Jungkook, I need help getting up." I said trying to hide the fact that I was injured. I knew I wouldn't hear the end of it.

"Jimin!!!!!! You have been shot in the leg," he said going to pick me up bridle style.

I didn't fight him on picking me up. I don't think I have the energy to fight with him. I could see Jungkook pick up his phone as we were walking out the door of Jungkook's office. I was getting very tired at this point. I knew Jungkook was trying his best. He made a phone call, but I wasn't sure who he called. We made a stop in the kitchen, which was nice, since I needed a drink of water. I passed out after my drink of water.

Jungkook's POV

I felt Jimin go limp in my arm, and I started to have a mini heart attack. I decided on calling Tae, since no one else was home but Jimin and me. It took me a couple times to get a hold of him. I knew he was busy, but the was very important. He finally picked up on the fourth attempt to call him. I was so happy that he picked up. I honestly have no idea what to do. I knew I had to do something tho.

"Taehyung, I have a problem, and I have no idea how to fix it. They just came so fast. I never even saw them," I said freaking out a little bit.

"What are you talking about Kookie? I think you are losing your mind," He said over the phone.

"Well, Jimin got shot in the thigh. He is laying down now. He must be terrified. I don't know what to do. Tell me what to do, please. He can't die; I need him," I said suddenly getting desperate for information on what to do.

"Shit!!!! You need to start applying pressure to the wound that will slow the bleeding down. Jin has some medical training. I will send Jin to help you, since you can't take him to the hospital, that will put both of you in my danger than you already are." Tae said sending a text to Jin straight away.