Chapter 37

Jungkook's POV 

             I do not think I have ever been this angry in my entire life. I looked over towards the living room, and I saw the love of my life laying on the couch sound asleep. I did not know what to. This was a new player in the game; I did not know much about Kim Soo-hyun. I don't think anybody really did. 

            He was a wild card. He was the leader of the Mendoza mafia, but he never got his hands dirty. He made other people do everything for him. I know he did not personally take the pictures of Jimin, but what scares me the most is he could have taken Jimin at anytime, so why hadn't he. 

             Jimin is not going to be allowed to leave the house without anyone from my inner circle with him. I can't risk him getting captured ever let alone when he is 8 months pregnant. I didn't really know where to even start. Apparently Tae could tell, because I totally froze after reading the letter. 

          "We will figure this out. We all love Jimin as if he was family, because he is to us. We aren't going to let anything happen to him," Tae said finally pulling me from my haze. 

           "I know it just worries me how much we don't know. I know of Soo-hyun, but I don't know him.  Tae, I am going to need you to get all of the information you can on him, please," I said as I was walking back over to Jimin's sleeping figure. 

           I didn't even look back to see if Tae had moved from his spot by the front door. I just needed to focus on Jimin, who was starting to stir awake, right now. He looked up at me, and I could see the start of his eye smile on his face. 

         "Hey, beautiful Baby Boy," I smirked as he smiled up at me. He went to get up so I reached out my hand to help him get up. 

           "Hey, you," He replied already heading to the kitchen. I guess he was hungry again, but I am not complaining. He was underweight for the first couple months of his pregnancy, so it took a while to get him back on track. 

             I followed him into the kitchen where we found Jin just leaning against one of the counters. He was reading some book that he probably got from the home library upstairs. He finally looked up from his book, and he smiled at a wattling Jimin. He gave me a questionable look, knowing I was not a huge fan of Jimin overexerting himself. I just shook him off. 

            "Hey Jiminie, do you want me to make you something?" Jin set down his book and starting moving towards Jimin while I just took a step back, knowing he was in good hands. I leaned up against the counter closest to the entrance. 

             "Um....I don't know! He said looking around the kitchen as if he was looking for something specific but not really knowing what yet. 

            Jin started walking towards Jimin naming several things that he usually craved while he was pregnant. Jimin still looked like he was missing something that would tell him what he wanted. Jimin had finally decided what he wanted, and Jin started making it. 

          Jimin walked over to me, and I him a questionable look. He just ignored it, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, the best he could anyway and rested his head on my chest. I immediately started running my hands up and down his back softly. 

          Jin was soon finished with what Jimin had requested. Jin set his plate down on the table, while I helped Jimin sit down on one of the chairs that were around the dinning table. I sat down next to him, so he wouldn't be by himself. We just sat in silence; it was not an awkward silence by any means. 

           We were just enjoying being in each other's company until Namjoon came in looking slightly distraught. I looked up at him as he walked over to me. What was up with the bad news today? He nodded his head towards the kitchen, where Jin still was. I told Jimin that I would be right back. 

         "I have some bad news," Namjoon said walking over and pecking Jin on the lips, like he did every time they saw each other. Those two would never fall out of love. 

         "Well....obviously! No one has a face that long and comes in with great news. What is the matter?" I asked getting really annoyed not thinking I can take anymore bad news today. 

          "So.....we are running low on guns and ammo. Our recent Mendoza problem has left us a little dry in the department," Namjoon said having a worried look on his face. 

           "Okay, so we need to order more of that, and I am going to need you to get some grenades," I said while both Jin and Namjoon gave me a questionable look. 

            "I will explain later once I am positive of what I will need them for," I say walking back to Jimin in the dinning room.

             He just gave me a soft smile and continued to eat his food. Once he was done, he wanted to go sit in the library and read a book. I helped him walk up the stairs which was an adventure in itself. He gripped my arm and the stair rail.

              It took awhile to get him up the stairs, but once we got up there, he immediately went and sat sideways on the couch in the library. He asked if I could bring him a specific book, which I went and found immediately and brought in back to him. He found his glasses, which he knew did things to me, and started reading his book. 

         I took that as my signal to leave him be for awhile, so he could read his book without distraction. I walked back down the stairs way faster than it took to get up. I walked over to where Jimin and I were sitting earlier. Tae came up to me holding a file, that looked like there wasn't much in it. 

           He handed it to me, what I saw was something I never thought I would. I was utterly shocked. 

Author's Note 

I am back for real this time. I have now finished high school, and I am hoping to dedicate more time to my writing, maybe even start some new books. I really do enjoy reading all of you comments, some of them crack me up. I would love more feedback. Thank you for everyone who reads, votes, and comments!