Chapter 36

Jungkook's POV

          I had been several weeks since I had been shot, and Jimin is now 8 months pregnant. I could definitely tell that he was ready to have our bundle of joy. He was constantly complaining about his ankles killing him. I would massage them everyday before we went to bed. 

           I was currently in my office, and Jimin was sitting on a recently new couch. The last one was too uncomfortable for Jimin to start on for hours at a time. He had his glasses on while reading one of his parenting books. We finally started to get supplies for the nursery. I didn't want Jimin to stress too much.

        So Hobi and Tae are putting the crib together and painting the walls. They always were rearranging the furniture that was already in there. Jimin has finally started to look at clothes. He was being very gender neutral with all the color schemes, because we wanted to wait til the birth to find out what we were having.

         The Mendoza problem just seemed to be getting worse as Jimin's due date came closer, which is really stressing me out. This problem needs to be extinguished before Jimin gives birth. Jimin all of the sudden hissed in pain just long enough for me to notice. I ran over to him to see what was wrong.

       "Sorry it's just braxton hicks! They are completely normal this far along," he retorted rather quickly, probably detecting the worry on my face.

           "Are you sure?" I asked being super worried, because I have never dealt with a pregnancy let alone a male pregnancy.

            "Yes, Baby, I promise. I am good just a little uncomfortable for a second, but besides that perfectly fine," Jimin said looking rather tired, but I wasn't going to say anything considering last time......

             "Can we go get something to eat? I am really hungry all of the sudden," Jimin said starting to get up from the coach. Which I immediately helped him do, because that was almost impossible now.

                "Yeah, we can definitively get food. Do you have any idea of what you want?" I asked holding out my right arm for Jimin to grab as supporter, since my office was upstairs. I even considered switching rooms for the duration of Jimin's pregnancy, because the stairs are his mortal enemy as he likes to call them.

"I don't really know I think I will know what I see it," Jimin said while giggling right after it.

"Okay, Baby Boy, how are you feeling?" I said right as we took the last step, and we were now on the first floor and walking towards the kitchen.

"I feel okay. My ankles and low back are killing me, and if I don't sit down in the near future, I might actually cry," he said as I was sitting him down in a chair in the dinning room, since the bar chairs were near impossible for him to sit on.

"How about after you eat I can massage your ankles and back? How does that sound?" I said as I was moving to the kitchen.

"Yeah, that sounds fantastic! I think I want a chicken salad with some almonds," Jimin said looking deep in thought," I was reading that I need protein and calcium at 8 months."

"Okay, yeah, I can do that real quick, and then I can get you that massage we discussed," I said walking to the fridge to get the lettuce and chicken.

"That sounds really good!" Jimin said as he leaned back in the chair.

I walked the salad over to Jimin, and I went back to the kitchen to get my salad, which was the same as Jimin's. I sat next to him as we ate in a comfortable silence. Once we were both done I took the plates into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. I walk over to Jimin to help him up. We moved to the couch in the living room.

"Let me go get the lotion," I asked already getting up from the couch.

I didn't wait for a response from Jimin I went up to our room, and get the lotion I knew was Jimin favorite. It was a Victoria Secret lotion that was vanilla scented. Jimin loved the scent of vanilla. Almost all of his skin products and shower products were vanilla.

I walked down the stairs and over to where Jimin was sitting on the couch. I sat down in front of him on the floor. I grabbed one of Jimin's feet, and I took off the sock that was on his foot. I put some lotion on my hands and continue to rub up and down his swollen ankles. Jimin has started to doze off, when Tae walked in the room.

"Hey, Kook, can I talk to you for a second?" Tae asked as he nodded his head towards the hallway.

I walked over to him wishing Jimin had fallen asleep for real. I knew he was tired.

"Hey what's up?" I asked seeing the concerned face Tae was wearing.

"So we have a problem..." Tae said looking over to make sure Jimin could not hear. "This was at the front door," Tae said while holding up a Manila envelope.

I looked at Tae a little questionably. "What the hell is this?" I asked grabbing the envelope from Tae.

I started opening the envelope and what I saw had me seeing red. I pulled out pictures that were no doubt Jimin and Yoongi when they went shopping for baby clothes last week. There were several pictures that were taken throughout the whole trip. There was a letter attached to it that was neatly handwritten.

Jungkook, how does it feel to know I can take the one thing that means anything to you? I should have just taken him when these pics were taken. He looks so good and plump with the extra weight. How would you feel if your baby called me dad instead of you. I am going to take what you love most in the world and what belongs to me and there's nothing you can do about it. See you soon!
                                   Kim Soo-Hyun

Author's note
I am back guys sorry for the shortly over a year hiatus. I plan on wrapping up this story and possibly doing a sequel. I am not sure yet. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me their wait.