Chapter 14

Jimin's POV

Jungkook finished his paper work with me still on his lap. I had my head against his chest, and I could hear his heart beat. It was a soothing thing. Jungkook kept running his left hand up and down my arm. It was so relaxing. It was honestly the most relaxing thing that has happened all week. Jungkook was finally done, and we started off back to Jungkook's, well I guess our room now. Jungkook wanted to get out of his suit, and I needed to grab something warmer than Jungkook's t-shirt.

I grabbed the sweater I wore yesterday, and Jungkook put on a pair of sweatpants and a white T-shirt. We walked down the stairs to one of Jungkook's garages, since he had two. He had one for his two most used and favorites. The rest of his many cars were in another garage. We made our way over to his red corvette, that he loves so dearly. Jungkook went and opened the passenger door for me. Then he ran over to the driver side and got in the car.

Jungkook backed out of the garage and onto the main road. It was about a 45 minute drive to my apartment, or what was my apartment. Jungkook reached over the center console and placed his hand on my thigh. It was a comforting feeling. It was nice to enjoy the scenery of the drive, since I was awake this time. We finally arrived at my apartment, so I could gather my important belongings.

I went to grab my glasses first, since I knew I would forget if I didn't. They were honestly the most important thing, because without them I was blind as a bat. I walked over to my closet feeling Jungkook's eyes following my every move. I grabbed my suit cases and started filling them with things I needed. I put my sweaters and a couple regular t-shirts, leggings and skinny jeans, my Timberlands and sneakers, my lace panties, I enjoyed so much, and my toiletries. I almost forgot to grab my contacts, that would have been a disaster.

I went to get a small box, that I had stashed somewhere not important. I filled it with a most of my favorite books and a couple I had not quite found the time to read yet. Jungkook got up from the bed and grabbed some of the suitcases to take to the car. I picked up the box full of books. We put my stuff in the trunk of the corvette. Jungkook once again opened the door for me and ran to his side of the car.

The ride back was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. Jungkook grabbed one of my hand and held it over the center console.

It was a normal drive, Jungkook got a phone call from Yoongi saying, that he needed to be on the look out and always be alert. Jungkook was already always on the look out for anything bad. We arrived back at the house, and Jungkook went to empty most of the space in his closet for me. We spent most of the day just unpacking all my stuff and making room for all of my stuff.