Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

I woke up in a strange bed, and I was honestly scared for a second. Then it all came rushing back, I was in Jungkook's bed. I felt a little awkward at first, and I soon realized I wasn't wearing my own pants. I decided to text Jungkook, because I wanted to see where he was. I was still really tired. I haven't been sleeping very well lately, because I was having my nightmares again. I wasn't sure how to make them go away.

To: Kookie Where are you? I miss my Kookie.

From: Kookie I was in the kitchen, but now I am on my way up to you. Are you still tired?

To: Kookie YAY!!!!! Yeah I am still tired, but that's okay. I can sleep later. I really need to get up and move around.

Jungkook walked through the white double doors, that were Jungkook's bedroom doors. I patted the spot next to me, so Jungkook would come to sit next to me. Jungkook strutted his way over to the bed and sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he rested his palm on my thigh. It was a comfortable silence. I could tell Jungkook wanted to say something. I was starting to get tired again, so I spoke up.

"I know there is something you want to discuss, so spill it. What is it?" I said with a sincere look on my face.

"Your friend Jin is kinda a part of the mafia." he said not looking me in the eye.

"He's what? Wait! Is Jin here? I haven't seen him in forever." I said getting really excited all the sudden.

"He's the chef for the mafia, and yeah, he and his husband are here. They are important people. They are in my inner circle as you would say. Do you want to go downstairs now?" Jungkook said already getting up from the bed.

"Um...Yeah. Why am I wearing your pants? I don't remember changing." I said feeling very confused.

"I didn't want you to get uncomfortable while you slept, so I changed your pants for you." he said like it was the most obvious choice in the world.

"Okay," I decided it was time to be brave and say the next phrase I said. "I love you." I said looking him in the eyes trying to read what he was thinking.

"I love you too, baby boy." he said with his signature smirk, and then he pecked my lips and reached out his hand waiting for me to grab, which I did.

We walked down the stairs, and I was greeted by Jin and 4 guys I had never seen nor met. I knew Jin had a husband, but I never actually met him. Maybe the mafia was why. I may never know. I was introduced to everyone, and we all sat in the living room. We spent the getting to know one another. I was sat by Jungkook with his arm around my waist. I was starting to get tired again, and I laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder. I soon was just listening. Jungkook was having a wonderful time, and that's all that mattered to me.