Chapter 25

Jungkook's POV

                   Jimin had just told me he was pregnant, and it could not have been more sensational. I am so happy Jimin and I get to have a kid that is half of each of us. I know I am going to have to be careful with the Mendoza's threatening. Jimin is my everything and I cannot lose him. I will not lose him. 

                Jimin was asleep on my shoulder, and I was rubbing his stomach even though there is not a baby bump yet. We were still on the couch in my office. I knew that could not be good for Jimin's back. I tried to move as slowly as possible. I picked Jimin up bridle style, and he stirred only to move closer to my chest. 

                It was not too late, I went to the bedroom and laid Jimin on the bed. I knew he was tired, so I let him sleep as I went down the stairs. I went into the gathering room to enjoy playing the piano. It had been so long since I had touched a piano. I was just playing around not really trying or anything.

             "Jungkook, you are doing it all wrong. You are a disgrace of a piano player. Let me show you how it's done," Yoongi said walking into the room sporting his usual grumpy face. 

             "I kind of forgot you can play. I guess it' s been awhile since I have been in here. I just have been so busy," I said suddenly realizing the truth. 

            "I play all the time. Tae enjoys it as much if not more than I do. I tried to teach Tae once; it was terrible. Never again," Yoongi said trying to lighten the mood. 

             "Have you ever wanted kids with Tae?" I asked wanting some advice on Jimin and I's situation. 

            "Of course, we just aren't ready, I don't think. We have always wanted kids and maybe eventually when we are ready we will. Just not right now. Why do you ask?" Yoongi said curiously.

             "Jimin is two months pregnant, and not going to lie. I am kind of scared. What if my kid doesn't like me? What if he thinks I am a monster, because of what I do?" I said finally telling the truth about the situation.

              "Holy shit!!!!! Jimin is pregnant? Congrats Jungkook. Are you excited?" Yoongi ask with excitement. 

              "Of course, I am excited. I am just really scared," I said thinking about what I could do about Jimin being pregnant.

           "That's good. All you can do is being there for him. The mood swings are not his fault, so you are going to have to be patient with him, "Yoongi said getting very serious all the sudden.

              I nodded my head, but I needed to get back to Jimin. I walked up the stairs, and I found Jimin awake with his glasses on reading. I guess he woke up and had an urge to read, which happened often. He looked up from his book and smiled at me. I went over and sat on my side of the bed. 

            "I love you so much. Thank you for giving me the family I never had," I said moving closer to Jimin's side. 

           "I love you too, and thank you for being supportive of my situation," Jimin said picking up his book and started to read again. He moved so his head was on my chest, and that is how we fell asleep that night.