Chapter 3

Jin's POV 

             I was so shaken by the whole situation. Hoseok had been beaten up pretty badly. Everyone of the 11 left were so badly beaten it was hard to tell who was who. Hoseok had been shot twice in the left leg and once in the in the right shoulder. There was so much blood. I was having a hard time finding where the blood originated. I was shaking so bad I almost had to stop and take a breather, but I knew I couldn't do that. They might all die in the time he had to breathe. 

             I finally found the strength to extract all the bullets from Hoseok's body. I was struggling with the amount of blood there was. I knew I had to at least save Hoseok, so Jungkook wouldn't have a reason to have my head. I knew I would probably die if I didn't save Hoseok. Jin did all he could he could only save 8 of 11 and that included Hoseok. It was a hard job being in the infirmary. You lost lives it was just part of the job. 

              I was done, and I realized what time it was I needed to head to the bakery. I texted Taehyung that I needed to go to the bakery. He said he understood, and that I could leave. I was starting to worry what would Jimin think. I was always exactly on time. I was going to be late, because I had to run home really quickly. I needed to change clothes. I didn't think it would look good for me to show up in blood soaked clothes. 

          I walked into the bakery, trying to act as normal as possible. It obviously didn't work since Jimin, one of my best friends, noticed the difference in my behavior. I wasn't sure how to answer him, so I said I was just tired. I wasn't sure if he bought it or not, but he didn't question it. I went about my normal routine at the bakery I went in the back to make pastries. That's what he did all day. It was easier to do that than deal with actual people. 

           It was 10:00 P.M., which was closing time. Jin always closed, and he was usually the last one there, but today was different. Jimin was still there, doing whatever Jimin does. I could tell something was bothering him, but I wasn't sure what. I walked over to Jimin, and I touched his shoulder. He flinched at the sudden touch. He was obviously in his own little world. I never knew what he was thinking. Most people I knew were open books, but Jimin wasn't 

          He closed himself off from the world. I think he did it on purpose, Jimin had a terrible past. Jimin struggled with trust. He never trusted very easily. It took him years to trust Jin. That's probably why he didn't have very many friends. I never asked nor did Jimin tell what happened in his past. What could have been so traumatizing, that he relived it in nightmares, and zoned out so bad someone had to cover for Jimin, when he worked the register.

           I may never know, but I hope one day, he will let someone in. He needs someone to lean on, maybe even depend on.