Characters

Jungkook

Jungkook is the most powerful man in Asia; he is the leader of the Jeon Mafia, which is the most powerful Mafia in all of Asia. He became the mafia boss at 17, when his parents died. His dad went out to attack a rival, which left his wife with only two guards. His dad put the leader of the Mendoza Mafia down and his wife and he suffered the consequences.

Jimin

Jimin is the most innocent person on earth, so everyone thinks. He works at the local bakery in Seoul, Korea. He lives in a one bedroom apartment by himself. It got lonely every once in a while. He would go for a run/walk whenever it got to lonely to bare. He only had one best friend. His name was Jin he wasn.t around very much.

Taehyung

Taehyung, also known as Tae, is Jungkook's assistant/right hand. He is the guy Jungkook always goes to for advice. His has a boyfriend, Yoongi, they have been together for as long as anyone can remember. Everyone has always wondered how they have stayed together so long. They are basically complete opposites. Tae is very energetic, and he is always cracking jokes and is always smiling. Yoongi is the complete opposite. Yoongi is always wearing a scowl on his face and is always tired or grumpy.

Jin

Jin is the only person that has ever cared or taken care of Jimin. Jin is secretly in the Jeon Mafia. Jimin has no idea, and Jin plans to keep it that way. Jimin did not need to know about the mafia let alone, that almost everyone he knew was in the mafia. Jin has a husband, Namjoon, they have been together since Jin was 15 and Namjoon was 13. Jin was always the submissive no matter what. Jin is the head chef for the mafia.

Yoongi

Yoongi was the head guard for the Jeon Mafia. He took his job very seriously, and he also took his relationship very seriously. He has almost lost Tae due to the amount of hours he works. Tae always thought, that Yoongi was sick of him, and that was why Yoongi always made time for Tae. Yoongi is the dominant in their relationship.

Namjoon

Namjoon was the financial advisor for the Jeon Mafia. He helped determines if the mafia is able to afford more guns or weapons of any kind. Namjoon also helped determine if they could hire more men. His job was very important. He loved his husband, Jin, with everything in him. Namjoon would stop be every morning in the house kitchen, because Jin was an early riser, and Namjoon was absolutely not.

Hoseok

Hoseok was the second in command for the Jeon mafia guards. He was very deliberate about what he did on the job. He didn't have a partner to distract him for his job. He know what he was doing. No one understood why he didn't have anyone. He was a very joyful person, and he always knew what to say.