Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV

                      Jimin said that he was ready, and I started to move my pointer finger past the muscle of his prostate. Jimin's face was starting to scrunch up in discomfort, and I bent down to kiss him to hopefully distract him from the discomfort. I slipped in a second finger while I was still making out with him. I started scissoring my fingers to open him more. When I thought he was ready, I pulled my fingers out. 

                   "This is going to hurt, if it gets to much I will pull out immediately." I said in all seriousness. 

                "Okay, I am ready," Jimin said with all the determination in his voice.

               I lined myself up with Jimin's hole, and started to slowly push in. I knew I was hurting Jimin. He was grabbing my back and digging his nails in my back. I finally got my dick in his hole. I was letting Jimin adjust to my bigger size, and Jimin was letting up a little at a time. I grabbed one of Jimin's hands, so I could hold it and try to distract him. He started to move up and down. 

            "Jungkook, I need you to move. You are killing me here," Jimin said getting desperate. Jimin went to spread his legs farther giving me more space to thrust into him. 

               I starting thrusting into Jimin at a steady speed. Jimin was starting to get eager. I knew he was going to hurt himself, so I held him down to keep him from moving. I grabbed Jimin's tiny dick and started to pump it in the same pattern of my thrusts. I could tell Jimin did not have much longer until he came. I started going a little fast since we were both very close to our climaxes. Jimin came before I did. I could tell Jimin was exhausted, and he tried to deny it. I did not believe him one bit.  

               "Baby boy, I am going to get a wet cloth to wash us up, and we can take a shower tomorrow,"I said, and it turns out Jimin does not like being separated after sex. He apparently has separation anxiety after sex. 

            I washed him off, and I knew he was dozing off. "Baby Boy, just go to sleep I will still be here when you wake up," Jimin was cuddling up to my side and putting his head on my shoulder.  

          I realized that I am the luckiest man alive. Jimin was out in no time, and I could hear his cute small snors, that he always does when he is exhausted. I decided maybe I should stop creeping on my boyfriend and sleep.