21. Date

A/N

This chapter is dedicated to JustineMuwaa for always voting and commenting on my story. I love you <3

Amelia's POV.

I wake up to a pair of arms holding me tight. I slowly open my eyes and turn around to see the face of the man who stole my heart. There he is- sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly. I can't help but chuckle. I slowly and quietly turn my body so I'm facing him. I can never get bored by looking at him, he is my boyfriend now. I never thought that this man right here would be able to steal my heart, but he did. And never did I think that one day he would have feelings for me and we would be a couple.

When he kissed me, I felt like my heart was going to explode. Sure, we kissed before once but this kiss was different. This kiss was confident, passionate. And I felt it in his kiss that he loved me, that he truly did. And I gave in to that kiss. I bring my finger to his face and slowly touch his forehead, then his perfect nose, then his soft cheeks, and lastly his full pink lips. Was this all a dream? If it was, I never want to wake up. I feel so safe and comfortable in his arms and I don't want to leave. We have been staying like this since last night. After Jonah came from playing with Leonardo's little cousins, Ellen stayed for an hour. It was impossible to not be awkward around her. It felt like it was written in my forehead that I was her son's girlfriend.

I couldn't help but keep a wide smile on my face all the time. Leonardo had more self-control and here and there, small laughs escaped from his mouth. Ellen kept throwing us looks, probably thinking that we were going crazy. But thank God she didn't ask us questions or else we wouldn't know how to answer. When it was time for bed, I told Jonah a bedtime story until he fell asleep. I was getting ready to sleep too, when suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind, dragging me out of my room. I turned around to be welcomed by Leonardo's lips locking with mine. He insisted that I should sleep with him because he wanted me in his arms. And nervously I agreed. We laid in bed, cuddling, kissing and talking about random things.

I smile at the memory.

Suddenly, Leonardo slowly open his eyes. As soon as he sees me, he smiles and brings his hand up to my face and does the same thing I did to him. He touches my forehead, nose, cheeks, and finally lips, before slowly getting up and kissing them. Then, he lies again in the same position, just looking at me with his green eyes full of passion and love.

"Good morning, baby."

My heart stops at the nickname. Baby. It felt so good hearing this from him. I can't help but giggle.

"Good morning." I reply to him, before snuggling up to him.

"I woke up to an angel touching me. Her touch was so soft and fragile. I wonder who that angel was?" He asks rhetorically, and I laugh.

"Um, I don't know? Maybe you were dreaming." I say playfully. I hear Leo sighing.

"Then I don't want to wake up if that angel is going to be with me throughout this dream." He kisses my forehead.

I raise my head and my eyes lock with his. God, everytime I see him my heartbeat increases. I don't think I will ever get used to this feeling. What I had with my first boyfriend was nothing compared to this. We didn't even hold hands. And what I felt about Parker was just a mere crush. Everyone had told me that I felt something for Leonardo but I didn't believe them. But now, they all were right. I love him.

"What's wrong?" Leonardo suddenly asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. He watches me with concern.

"Um, nothing. I was just lost in thoughts. Should we get up?" I make an effort to move but he pulls me back to his warm embrace, my back pressed tightly to him. I let out a squeal.