10. Boyfriend

A/N  PLEASE READ

Hello everyone. I know this update is very late but the whole Corona virus thing or in other words Covid-19, has affected the whole globe and every person living. This dangerous virus has caused a lot of deaths and thousands of people have turned out positive with this virus. Covid-19 arrived at my country too a week ago and has infected 50 people until now and has caused two deaths. Schools are closed for two weeks at my country and if this virus is going to infect the whole country, I guess schools will be closed for some more couple of weeks. I am doing online studying and it is a very hard thing to do. So this means I won't have time to update for the next month I guess.

But please stay safe and follow the rules to prevent Corona Virus from infecting you. Wash your hands very well and very often, also use a disinfectant, use a wiper to blow your nose and use your elbow when you sneeze. Keep one meter distance at least from someone. These can help to keep a clean hygiene. Don't be around crowded places and better stay home. Be safe!

// Back to the story //

Amelia's POV.

"Ugh, what the hell is this stain!" I say while scrubbing a spot on the couch. I just continue scrubbing it but it won't go away. I have been spending 10 minutes of hell to clean this stain but well, if you think I am going to surrender, you're wrong.

Scrub scrub scrub.

Annoyed by this fucking stain, I throw the wiper harshly on the floor.

Fine, I give up.

Leonardo has enough money to buy a new couch anyways. I'm just going to tell him that there is a stain on the couch and that's it. For the past two weeks since I moved in here, we haven't talked that much. He just has asked me about the chores or when to prepare the food and I just have done what he had said.

Mrs. Darwin has came to check up on me, Ellen also. They have been so nice to me and to my brother. Jonah started school two weeks ago and he's doing very well. He likes the school very much and has made a lot of friends. He went on a trip with the school and is returning back in two days. I didn't want him to go at first because I was afraid that something might happen to him, but Mrs. Darwin convinced me that it was better to let him have some fun with the kids of his age, and not to stay all day at home.

And me? Well, I'm just continuing my job as a housekeeper and getting paid. I'm not complaining though. I have a good salary and a place to live. As soon as that bitch Jennifer got in my nerves and told me to not get my hopes high for her "boyfriend" I decided to not get involved in Leonardo's life. I didn't want to mess with the stupid girls that craved him in every way possible, and not because I am afraid of them but because I am afraid they're gonna cry like little kitties if they see the other side of me, which no one wants to see.

Believe me, no one.

It was while Leonardo was working on the company the day we came in New York when a plastic doll with three inches fake eyelashes and thick eyebrows came to the apartment. As soon as I opened the door she stood there, eyeing me from head to toe in disapproval and disgust.

"Come in." I offered to her. But she just stood there.

"Umm." She started saying, popping her gum loudly and raising a thick eyebrow. "Honey, are you sure you are in the right apartment?" She asked me.

"Um, yes? I'm Leonardo's housekeeper." I replied.

She frowned, rolled her eyes and waved a hand in the air. "Oh, thank God you aren't one of his one night stands. Because you would be dead by now." She smirked and came inside.