Dr.Rohit:-"Sir, are you trying to say that we should let go out of this, and not let the news come out."

Chairman:-"Dr.Rohit , I must say your very smart. Yes, we don't want this news to come out. We want you to change the post mortem report."

Pihu:-"But sir, this is wrong. She should get justice. Sir, she was murdered."

Vice principal:-"She was an orphan, so her death wouldn't mean anything to anyone of us here."

Pihu:-"But sir !!"

Chairman:-"So, Ms.Pihu Shah you want her to get justice at the cost of your career !"

Pihu:-(in a pleading voice) "Sir, this is wrong."

Chairman:-"So, death of an orphan is more important to both of you than your own career, your parents dream. Think wisely before you take a call."

Vice principal:-"Remember, we are sinking  we will sink together, if we are floating we will float together. Choice is yours."

Both Pihu and Rohit think for some time.

Dr.Rohit:-"Yes sir, we will change the post mortem report."

Vice principal:-"Good !! What about you Miss.Pihu."

Pihu:-(in a defeated tone) "Yes sir."

Chairman:-"I knew you guys are smart . But remember if anything goes wrong then you will face serious consequences."

With that both leave cabin.

** Flashback ends **

Pihu:-"Me and sir changed the post mortem report (she starts crying)".

Ruhi in state of shock.

Ruhi:-"I don't know what to say."

Pihu:-"I can understand, it's really shocking. I want to be alone for some time."

Saying that Pihu leaves room, lost in some thoughts.

Both girls where so engrossed in their thoughts that they didn't realise someone heard there convo.

        ****************************

Pihu comes out of hostel and sits on beach. She is deeply engrossed in some thoughts.

Then someone sits beside her,

Man:-"Beautiful girls like you sitting alone, means boyfriend problem. (saying that he raises his eyebrows)

Pihu:-(startled by his presence) "No, there is absolutely no boyfriend problems."

Saying that Pihu leaves, but that man stops her.

Man:-"U know my grandma used to say sharing pain eases heartache. And you might not be knowing but I am a damn good listener."😌

Something about him stopped pihu from going back to hostel, so she sat back.

Pihu:-"Vihaan, what would you do if u don't know what we did in our life is wrong or right."

Vihaan:-"Firstly, I don't think after I have taken a decision in life. But if you have already made a choice and acted upon it, then there is no point in repenting. "

Pihu:-"But what if you are not sure about your choice, but still we have acted upon it."

Vihaan:-"If you taken a choice to act like that in a particular situation,  then your gut must have made you think about that choice. "

Pihu:-"But can we really, trust our instincts?"

Vihaan:-"You know, it's ok to take decisions in spur of moment. Because our instincts can never be wrong. "

Pihu doesn't respond to that. She is deeply engrossed in some thoughts.

Vihaan:-"You know when I speak to girls they blush or bold ones even comment something naughty. But it looks, like my talks have pushed you into some deep thoughts ."😜

Pihu just smiles to that.🙂

Vihaan:-"U know, your smile is contagious. Pihu ! let your smile change the world, but never let the world change ur smile."😉

Pihu:-"Vihaan your charms are really not working on me."🙅‍♀️

Vihaan:-(keeps hand on his heart) "Damn girl, you have wounded me, really bad."💘

Pihu:-"Maybe your charms hasn't helped, but your words did gave me a new energy."

Vihaan:-"Pihu, go with the flow of life, never over think."

Pihu gets up,

Pihu:-"Bye. Goodnight, sweet dreams."

Vihaan:"Definitely, my dreams are gonna be sweet because it will be you in dreams."😇

Pihu walks away with a smile.

Vihaan:-(yells) "Good night , sweet dreams."

Pihu comes back to her room,

Pihu:-"Ruhi, I think we should sleep and give our mind rest."

Ruhi:-"Yes, you are right, we should."

With that both the girls slip into deep slumber.😴

        *****************************