Father

¤-¤-¤

¤-¤-¤

⚠️domestic violence⚠️

                       Jimins pov

[I told you]

"I'm ashamed of you!!" You shouted with wide eyes scoffing at me as i kept my eyes on the floor "it's nothing bad" mom said but your homophobic self wouldn't accept it "it's not okay!!" You made your way to the fridge and pulled out another beer I wished I kept my mouth shut.

[Should've seen it come]

"You little shit" I sobbed as you pulled me down the stairs it was 4 in the morning and you were drunk "Let's see if you can last" you threw me hardly to the floor removing your belt "honey just leave him" mom pleaded but you pushed her away making her hit her head on the hard floor "please don't! I did nothing wrong" now I pleaded as tears streamed down my face "you did nothing wrong?!"

"Everyone at my work knows my fucking step son likes dicks!!" You hitted me on the arm "i-i didn't mean to" and you hitted me on the leg making me scream in pain "turns out my bosses son saw you kissing with another kid!!" You hitted my waist then my legs "stop! Stop!" Mom screamed holding your arm "stop?! I will fix him" you slapped her and all I could do was cry and scream in pain.

Not able to move by the pain in my legs once you finished.

[You found out]

"No please no!!" I screamed while you tried to walk out of the house pushing away "he didn't do anything!!" And you grabbed my hair pushing me down "you are a fucking scum and I will kill your little friend once I find him!!!"

"No please don't! Leave him out of this" i got on my knees pleading you to leave my love out of this hell "he is already gone he left town please i swear!" You scoffed "when I come back you better be ready to have a little chat"

And you came back as always, drunk, swearing at everything before you walked to my room as I held my knees close to my chest silently sobbing while I hid on the closet, of course you knew I would be there "hi there little butterfly" the strong smell of the alcohol made me slightly dizzy, or was it that you slammed my head against the wall?

[I hoped it was the last time]

As always you were drunk and it was late at night when you got me on the kitchen mom was going to be a little late tonight, I wish she came back earlier "you know... i have always thought you were really gorgeous" you grabbed my face, when I tried to pull away "no huh jimin" I was scared I really was and that made you darkly chuckle.

"Why don't we see how much you like man" i wanted the floor to swallow me i wished I could disappear, you slapped me making me return to the horrible reality "good thing your mommy is coming back late" I sobbed as you bent me down on the kitchen counter and I tried i tried to escape but I wasn't able to, you holded both of my wrists and unbuttoned your pants you really were going to do it.

I only could cry harder as I heard them fall to the floor i only could sob as I felt your hands make their way to my sweatpants when I felt your body be removed from ontop of me a loud thud as you fell to the floor "mom" she ran to me quickly holding me tight as I sobbed in her arms and I could hear hers too "I'm so sorry" she held me tighter as she stared at your unconscious body on the floor, and then we finally left.

¤-¤-¤

¤-¤-¤