Say It

§•§•§

§•§•§

(Don't play the song yet)

2 years had gone by in a blink of an eye hee-jin was now 8 years old and jimin had almost started to live with them, just like he told namjoon, he wasn't leaving their side any soon.

"Babyy" jungkook softly called out on jimins ear making him slowly open his eyes before shutting them close again making the younger chuckle "wake up" he started to play with jimins blonde locks "if you continue doing that i will fall asleep" he mumbled making jungkook stop playing with his hair as he fondly smiled at the sleeping man "c'mon let's have breakfast" but recived no response making jungkook sigh "alright"

He stood up walking to the other side of the bed removing the covers "jeon wha- hey!" Now wide awake as the stronger man threw him over his shoulder walking out of the room and into the kitchen were hee-jin was patiently waiting for them, placing down on his feet the shorter man with a big scowl "you need to stop doing that" Reciving a bunny smile.

"Morning princess" he cooed at the now bigger girl "morning minie" she gave him a big smile as he patted her head "do you want pancakes?" She hummed before jimin got to work.

§•§•§

Finally night came and jimin was getting ready for a nice shower after a hectic day at work "may i join?" A cheeky smike on the younger "nope" popping the 'p' and shoving away the man "why?" He laughed wrapping his arms around the blondes shorter form "because i just want to have a calm shower" jungkook pecked the olders lips "who said I would bother you?"

Groaning at the younger he gave in knowing jungkook wouldn't give up easily, they both stepped into the shower jungkook helping jimin to wash his hair "do you know what day is tomorrow?" The taller man mumbled wrapping his arms from behind the blonde man "mhm I know very well what day is tomorrow" a small smile on his plump lips as his boyfriend trailed small kisses from his shoulder up his neck.

"I'm happy you haven't forgotten" he said making the blonde man laugh "tell yourself that" jungkook groaned at the bad memory "i did remember our anniversary you just wouldn't wait for the night so i could give you your present" jimin chuckled turning around to face the taller man as the water softly fell on both of them "you know what's the better part of tomorrow?" the black haired man shook his head.

"I don't have work tomorrow so I'm all yours" a sensual smile on the older letting the taller man lean down and kiss him as they both smiled in between the kiss.

Finally making their way to the bed jungkook turned off the light and got in the bed snuggling close to his boyfriend they both starting to drift off when the light from the hall way woke them up, hee-jin climbed up the bed and settled herself in between both males as they snuggled close to her all three of them cuddling "hee-jin move your plushie" jungkook mumbled the crab pressed against his face "no" she simply answered making her dad sigh soon falling asleep along the other two.