Tell You

£-£-£

£-£-£

"And he just told her that I looked like a model!! I mean that's a compliment but he made the girl really belive i did was one!" Jimin chuckled at his best friends reaction "but is not something so bad I mean yoongi thinks you are very good looking then" hearing the younger sigh "oh right I almost forgot yoongi and i decided to move in together to his house" jimin chocked on his water startling his cat "why did you never told me?! This is the second time taehyung!"

"I know sorry but it's not like you told me right away about you taking jungkook to your house or that you both were going on a trip oh and also you didn't told me right away you both had se-"

"Alright!! I get it!" He cut off the brunette from the other side "now that I remember we are going to an art exhibition tomorrow" he told the younger making him loudly groan "see, why you never tell me?! We are best friends park jimin we are soulmates and you betray me like this?!" Laughing at the man "wait is hee-jin going? Like that kid is really energetic and it's an art exhibition" jimin hesitantly smiled from the other side "that's why I brought it up I wanted to know if you could take care of her?" And now was the brunette the one who choked.

"Why me? Why doesn't she stay with her uncle" the blonde man sighed "namjoon and his husband are going to the exhibition that's why I'm asking you" taehyung gave it a thought "i mean I could see how good is yoongi with kids and not just that, I could get to know the girl" saying his thoughts out loud "sure i can do it"

£-£-£

"Remember hee-jin don't sleep late and be nice" he said making his daughter roll her eyes "i know daddy I won't do anything bad" soon the car door was opened by jimin who was wearing black shoes and blacks dress pants a silky white button up shirt with the first button undone but jungkook wasn't the only one checking out his boyfriend but also the blonde man, as soon as he opened the door he looked up and down the male behind the steering wheel.

Jungkook was wearing black shoes and black dress pants along a black button up shirt with the first button undone showing his cleavage, just like jimin, and a black blazer with small sparkles "You look handsome" jimin was the first one to speak as he buckled himself "so do you" his boyfriend complimented back before he started driving to taehyungs apartment.

"Behave well hee-jin" he bent down kissing his daughters forhead before she waved off her father hugging jimins waist pulling away and taking taehyungs hand "bye minie!!"

"She truly likes you even more than me" the black haired man pouted as they both got in the black car "aww but I like you the most" soon releasing the words he spilled making his cheeks cover in a small pink tint "cute" the younger whispered for himself moving his eyes from the blushing blonde man.