Pose for me

🖌 🖌 🖌

🖌 🖌 🖌

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

🖌 🖌 🖌

(Don't play the song yet)

"Alright hee-jin! we are going shopping" he looked down at his smiling daughter with her arms behind her back wriggling her shoulders.

soon they were in the place he would constantly go and buy his art stuff "daddy can i get something?" he continued pushing the cart while his daughter gripped his oversized shirt "what exactly?" he couldn't trust her that easily last time he blindly told her she could grab something she got herself some molding clay not knowing how to use it but the problem was when he showed her how to use it properly, it costed them a new carpet "i want some paint!" she cheerfully said as they continued walking "sure princess just let me get my stuff" 

they stopped near the aisle he was looking for as he looked around the variety of brushes glancing to his daughter from time to time, watching from the corner of his eye the little brown haired girl starting to walk off "stay here" and she huffed pouting and going back to him "alright lets go for the next thing" he placed in the cart the brushes he needed before they continued shopping.

"Daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy" she knew she was getting him irritated "what princess?" he managed to say through gritted teeth looking to the little girl sitting on the carts seat "can we get my paint now?" she sweetly smiled making him sigh "sure"

and they walked to the different types of paints "how about this one?" he tiredly asked his disguested looking daughter "daddy you know i hate green" he sighed placing down the small recipient "can you show me again the baby pink?" and he complied eyes wide at the girls doubting gaze "how about this we take the baby colors you liked a black and a white then we see with what you come up and if you need other colors i can give some of mine" and surprisingly she agreed so in no time he took both of them to the cashier making sure his stuff and most importantly his daughters were in the cart.

hee-jin seemed spaced out looking over her dads shoulder "what are you looking?" following the way her hazel eyes were looking at "taehyung?" hearing his name he looked up from his phone "oh jungkook" also surprised he straightened up as hee-jin remembered he was jimins friend "handsome" she whispered audible enough for herself "what are you guys doing here?" 

"pretty much the same as you" and the brunette chuckled looking at their cart "i didn't know you painted" jungkook said looking at all the items in taehyungs cart "is more like a hobby i studied the same as jimin" amazed the black haired man nodded "i found th- jungkook?" a surprised teacher arriving to the tallers side when he looked over at hee-jin who gave him a way too surprised look "he is the sweet man?!" attracting attention to the four of them by how high she shouted "lower your voice" her dad apolegitically looking around "who is she talking about?" confused the eldest males boyfriend asked makng him gulp "you liar" she frowned at her teacher "i never lied kid i just told you he seemed like one" frowning back at her as she stuck out her tounge "hee-jin don't do that!" her dad scolded as her frown grew bigger folding her arms above her chest "i still don't get what's going on" the tall brunette questioning again.