Pretty

~♡~

~♡~

The sound of the cars engine faded as he turned it off before getting out and opening his daughters door undoing her seat belt and taking his and her bag grabbing her hand and walking to the front door.

Once inside they took of their shoes the little girl ran off to her room saying she would go get changed while the tall man went to his room placing down his bag and taking off his jacket throwing it on the bed, he walked out of the room and down the hall to his daughters room "princess~" he called out to the energetic girl playing in her room, in now an oversized shirt she had stolen from his wardrobe, he placed down beside the door her purple bag "come on Mrs.Yi left food on the kitchen" and she ran past him shouting how hungry she was with one of her favorite plushies on her left hand making him chuckle.

"Today we saw a movie and we colored" she said before stuffing her mouth with more food "that's great honey" he mumbled chewing his food and the girl nodded "daddy are you tired?" He looked at her giving her a small smile, indeed he was tired he wasn't able to sleep the last two days because of the sudden appearance of who his daughter called the witch "i'm fine princess" she pouted making him extend a hand ruffling her hair making her giggle "how about you help daddy clean the table and after I wash the dishes we can see the movie you want" and her eyes widened "and can we order pizza later and see a horror movie and sleep late?" he laughed and sure he wasn't going to say no to his little princess besides today was friday meaning she wouldn't go to school tomorrow.

~♡~

"Daddyy!!" Her small voice shouted from the living room "coming!" He shouted back pulling out from the fridge the small plastic recipient "princess" he sweetly called for her seeing the back of her little head as he approached from behind the couch "what daddy? I want to see snow white already" she whined a big smile making its way to his lips "what you don't want your cake?" He said with a surprised tone making her jump and turn around "my cake?! You got it for me?!" She jumped happily as he handed her the recipient.

"Well my little girl has been doing great in school, hasn't she?" And she nodded opening the box and starting to dig in.

He could hear her little giggles from the front door while he recived and payed for the pizza before making his way back to the living room where the minions was playing and the small girl was wrapped in a blanket with one of her favorite plushies tightly on her grip as she laughed loudly to the movie, this were moments he enjoyed moments he treasured the most.

A knock on the door got him out of his thoughts, he walked to the door and another knock was heard, looking through the small window right beside the door he saw a tall brown haired man.

"Namjoon?" He asked opening the door his eyes wide open "long time no see Jungkook" he couldn't belive his eyes it has been literally 4 years since he last heard about his own brother not even a call nor text messages "so... can I come in?" The taller man sheepishly asked and the other man stepped out of the way closing the door behind them not leaving unseen the small bag he had in hand "w-where have you been?" Jungkook asked eyes with a small hint of sadness, it wasn't a secret they have missed each other and they knew it ever since the youngers divorce, his brother was there for him helping him through the whole process even taking care of the 5 year old when she was first born so he could rest, in his own words the black haired man owned everything to the brunnet in front of him.