Hug

●_● ●_● ●_●

●_● ●_● ●_●

He layed on his back clearing his throat while slowly opening his eyes and groaning before looking at the clock on his night stand 11:14, Wednesday, hee-jin didn't had classes today, and he felt a headache coming, so he turned to his left once again wrapping his arms around the sleeping man "shit" he whispered shooting up on a seated position and seeing that jimin was there chest slowly rising and falling as he was still asleep his honey skin almost shining by the light coming through his curtains.

A small smile made its way to his lips as he looked down at the sleeping man his blonde hair all over the pillow while he slept on his side he still was wearing the long sleeve white t-shirt he was wearing the previous day his pink plump lips slightly open, he carefully stood up walking to his desk and taking his sketch book and drawing the gorgeous male, he was almost mid drawing when he noticed his eyes started to slowly opened.

He stayed like that when his eyes fully opened both staring at each other as the man with honey like skin started blushing "you are beautiful" he couldn't help but spill those words making jimin blush even harder before he once again cleared his throat "i-i hope I didn't do anything bad last night i-i wouldn't do anything y-you didn't w-want" the white dressed man sat up a small tired smile on his lips "nothing happened"

Jungkook walked over to the bed sitting beside him looking down at the note book on his hands "i saw your drawings" the blondes words making the man to look at him wide eyed "i- I didn't mean to disturb yo-" he stopped when the cute man shook his head "they are really good drawings" and he looked back down at the note book "i- I have" he swallowed "I have something to say" the balck haired man shyly said.

Jimin stayed silent waiting for him to talk and he looked back him eyes locked "i like you" his heart beat increasing at his words and stayed in silence before a big smile broke on his face "umm n-now w-wh-" not able to finish as jimin smashed his lips against his soft ones and not wasting time jungkook returned the kiss placing aside the book as he placed a hand on the side of the blondes face and jimin wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer to him giving out a small smile between the kiss.

They broke the kiss leaning their forheads onto each others breathing heavily as they both smiled at each other.

"So know what?" Both getting startled by the sudden sound of a new voice, they looked to the little girl sitting on the bed with a confused stare before it turned into a smile "is minie now going to spend even more time with us and he is going to live here and he is going t-"

"Hee-jin! calm down" she pouted but her dad was right she was getting ahead of them, jimin giggled a small blush on his face "Let's make breakfast Hee-jin" he picked her up and went out of the room a big smile on the black haireds man lips as he laid in the bed smiling like an idiot.

●_● ●_● ●_●

Jimin knocked on the males door before it was opened by him a small bunny smile on his lips "hey umm i- I wanted to know if you could give me a ride home" suddenly feeling shy "oh sorry! Did you have work?" He shook his head at the taller man "today is my free day and so is tomorrow so don't worry" giving a sweet smile.

"If you want i can give you some of my clothes" he opened wider the door so the shorter man could get inside "no! It's fine i can just g-"

"Jimin it's fine" he smiled down at him before walking to his closet and pulling out a light grey hoodie with the words the lab along a pair of pants with a white line on either sides handing them to the blushing boy before pulling out a pair of his own boxers, his face turning redder "i-i can just wash mine" he lowly said but jungkook just handed them to him.

"The bathroom is down the hall there are already towels in side, if you need anything tell me" still feeling shy jimin just nodded before walking out of the room and down the hall.

He dried off before placing on the clothes and exiting the bathroom on his way checking on hee-jin seen she was still sleeping, the ringing of his phone coming from inside the black haireds man room.

He knocked on the door twice but there was no answer so he opened it and didn't saw jungkook there but heard the shower on so he quickly took his ringing phone before answering "hello?"

"Jimin?" A female voice asked from the other side of the line making him gulp "oh h-hi mom" she said something but he couldn't hear her because a beeping sound coming from his own phone "mom I couldn't hear you" but the beep came out again so he pulled away the phone seeing what was the problem "mom I don't have battery I will call you later" he said but the phone had already died.

He groaned in annoyance throwing the phone on the bed when the sound of a door being open he glanced at the rooms door but it was already open so he glanced to his side widening his eyes to the sight of the half naked dripping wet male.

"OMG! I will get out" he quickly said running out of the room leaving behind a confused jungkook.

When he thought it was safe he went back up knocking on the door a soft 'come in' heard from the other side and he opened the door and saw that jungkook was sitting on his desk fully dressed "umm i- I wanted to ask if you had a charger?" jungkook nodded opening a small cabinet from the desk and pulling out a white charger "here" he handed it to the short boy stopping him before he could walk away "so umm" he stood up letting go of the males wrist.

"You- you said it was your day off tomorrow right?" And confused jimin nodded "well i- I was thinking we um we could go on a date? If- if you want to" he looked down at his feet shyly making the shorter boy bit down on his lip trying to not smile so much but still failed "i would like that" a surprised look on the tallers face not believing his words.

He cleared his throat "so umm... what are we now?" Making the honey eyed man chuckle "well i don't think we are a couple yet" giving him a small smile jungkook couldn't think straight at the happiness engulfing him.

He pulled the shorter man into his arms resting his chin over his head "i really like you and i want to give this a chance" jimin gave in and hugged him back nodding at his words, both of them not wanting to pull away, jungkook placed both hands on either sides of jimins face looking him in the eye "then would- would you be my boyfriend?" Both of them starting to smile as jimin nodded.

Jungkook hugged the male tighter kissing his head "i'm sorry if I do anything wrong but I haven't dated in a really long time" both softly laughing at his comment when jimin felt two shorter arms around his waist "someone is very sneaky" he pulled away from, who now he could call his boyfriend, and reached down for the smiling girl picking her up and placing her on his hip.

The ding of the tanned males phone catching his attention, he walked over to his desk picking up the electronic device reading the message from the unknown number he wished he had blocked earlier.

"We need to talk"

●_● ●_● ●_

●_● ●_● ●_●

●_● ●_● ●_●