Together

<~> <~> <~>

<~> <~> <~>

"Here you go" the blonde boy said while placing a plate with the girls favorite cake before taking a seat across her, her dad was on her right, beside the window taehyung was sitting in front of jungkook while yoongi sat in between jimin and taehyung "so you are her teacher?" Rubbing his temple the brunette asked for an explanation "i got requested and moved from schools i just... didn't expect to teach kindergarten" yoongi said while looking at the humming little girl.

"What grade you teached on the other school?" The black haired boy said wondering "5th grade" he nodded silence taking over the table "minie were you visiting Mr.Grumpy?" Hee-jin said chewing the strawberrie on the cake as she looked up at the blonde boy "Mr.Grumpy?" He asked with pure confusion when he heard a huff from beside him "they decided to call me that" yoongi grumbled with arms folded making her dad widen his eyes and the other two males laugh.

"Hee-jin don't call him that, it's rude" his daughter shrugged as she spoke again "he is mean and really grumpy and I didn't gave him that name" she pouted before continuing to eat the cake "kids" yoongi mumbled as jimin stopped laughing heaving out a sigh "yeah i was visiting him" he placed a hand over the pale mans shoulder "because this man here doesn't know how to cook" looking at the the dad and daughter on the other side of the table "so I brought him his lunch" and hee-jin chuckled.

After hee-jin finished eating the cake jimin washed the dish as the rest got ready to leave "here" yoongi handed the blonde boy his bag "thanks" hee-jin made her way to jimins side holding onto his hand "minie can i see your cat?" He smiled down at the hazel eyed girl "sure if your dad let's you" he said as she smiled widely "daddy!!!" She called out with a high pitched tone startling her dad "what's it hee-jin?" She ran to him.

"So? Want me to drive you or you will go with them?" Yoongi said as he approached his cousin "guess we will find in a moment" he said looking at the girl running back to where he was "he said if it was okay with you?" And jimin nodded.

"Why don't we join them?" Taehyung whined as he was being pushed to the short mans car away from were his best friend was walking to "because I know you enough Taehyung and you will be just third wheeling" the brunette rolled his eyes "the girl is already doing it" yoongi chuckled as taehyung gave up and started to willingly get in the car "Let's go and eat, my treat"

<~> <~> <~>

Turning off the cars engine they all walked to the park, since hee-jin saw it she preferred to go and play on the park rather see the cat "careful" her dad warned as she almost tripped and she continued to run to the playground, meanwhile the two males settled in a bench not so far from there "why did you gave her that name?" The males head snapped to his side as he locked eyes with the blonde man sitting beside him.

"Who? Hee-jin?" And recived a nod "it has an especial meaning" taking a deep breath before continuing "her names meaning is precious pearl" he smiled while watching his daughters brown hair being swayed around by the air as she played with some other kids a big grin on her not so tanned skin "after me and her mother divorced she kept on reminding me of her, she is something precious from a dark moment she was everything i got after that... she was what kept me going" a small smile making its way up his lips as the blonde man stared at him not saying a single word "Y'know when she gave birth to her we didn't knew how to name her and it stayed like that for while, and then... i found the perfect name for her"

Sure he didn't knew whose foult it was to the point they got a divorce but his whole bet went to the ex-wife and hell he didn't knew who he was at all but just got the feeling that he didn't deserved any of it in his eyes he was just a sweet guy who wanted the best for his daughter and would tend to frequently buy her a pice of her favorite cake "why does she like so much strawberries?"

"I don't know ever since i gave them to her to try them out, she fell in love with them" and they locked eyes once again just staring onto each others eyes not being capable of looking away a comfortable silence engulfing them, when a panting hee-jin threw herself onto her dads arm "daddy i want ice cream" she said looking to where the ice cream man was attending different persons "sure princess"

The three of them started to make their way to the cart when hee-jin held onto jimins hand along her fathers, jimin looked down at her with a small smile as she already had one "hello what can i give you?" The young man happily greeted the two males and girl "i want a lemon ice cream!" Quickly hee-jin asked for what she wanted "i will get a bubble gum ice cream" he looked over at the short boy "do you want anything?"

"Umm vanilla ice cream" and the ice cream seller had right away hee-jins cone and was handing now jungkooks and then jimins "that would be four bucks" as jungkook reached for his wallet he got stopped by the blonde boy "it's okay i can pay" and he shook his head "no it's on me" and jimin denied "I can pay don't worry" and he finally gave in not wanting his competitive self come out to the cute boy.

"You guys are a cute family" the young boy said from behind the cart as he recived the money from jimins grip "oh w-we are not married or something" jungkook quickly said as both of them turned a light shade of pink "ah i see" he gave back jimin his change giving them an apologetic smile "it's shame though you do look good together" and both man could feel their face burn as hee-jin giggled licking her ice cream while they left back to the bench were they where sitting previously at.

"That was uhh" and jimin chuckled "yeah got me off guard" and they stayed in silence as they all ate their ice creams "you really didn't have to pay" and jimin shrugged "you guys gave me a ride home last time from the supermarket and from my work so it's totally fine" and again stayed in silence

"I wanna see your cat" hee-jins small voice said as she let a small yawn escape her lips "no baby I think it's time to drop off jimin and go home" and she looked wide eyed with knitted brows at her dad a whine coming out "whyyyy?" and jimin chuckled "you are tired" and she quickly shook her head "no! I wanna see the little cat" and started pouting "it's fine jungkook what's the worst thing that could happen?"

<~> <~> <~>

<~> <~> <~>