Tell Me

~°~°~°~

                ~°~°~°~

< 3 Years ago Namjoon>

The hot weather wasn't as pleasing as he thought it would be but the place was nice and after all the things that were happening back home he just wanted some peace he should be brought with him the actual person that was suffering not him, selfish you could call him, but he just wanted some time to think to be by himself he would come back, eventually, but he needed to solve some of his own problems and help his brother at the same time, storming inside the shop he was hited by the air conditioning, he walked to the back of the restaurant were he found the man he had called a few days ago.

"Hey" he greeted making the red haired man look up "finally" he grumbled turning off his phone while the tall man took a seat "now what's the reason for you to interrupt my honeymoon?" He quickly jumped into buisness "well my brother just got a divorce and he has a daughter"

"But"

"His ex-wife wants the custody... complete" and the man nodded taking in what he was being told "i know you want to help him namjoon but... to make it possible for him to have his daughters custody there needs to be evidence that the mother isn't capable of taking care of the child until then they only can share the custody"

"I know hoseok but-" heaving out a sigh he looked up at the older with pleading eyes "she isn't stable i know it i-i just want to help him before she comes back" knitting his brows Hoseok opened his mouth to speak "she is gone? Like she moved from city's or..?" Slightly trailing off namjoon nodded answering his question "then if she left the country how do you know she wants the custody?" He couldn't get it leaving your child but wanting the custody? "I don't even know if she will come back i-"

"I just don't want her near both of them jungkook has already being through so much and hee-jin is all he's got" Hoseok nodded again thinking for a moment "i really can't do anything even when, i'm guessing, you don't know where she is we will have to wait and see"

He walked back to his rented house, of course, near the beach.

He didn't bother to open the door and walk through the back door he just took the creaking wooden stairs and once at the bottom he walked through the sand just close enough to the water sitting down taking off his sandals setting them beside him "namjoon?" His soft voice called and oh how much he had missed it.

There stood with tanned skin and small smile with his dark brown orbs looking down at his sitted form. The love of his life.

~°~°~°~

"Are you sure about this?" His big eyes like bambis ones looked at the tall man standing by the door of his daughters room while he placed on her tiny foots a pair of white socks and her shoes "yes he is the best I swear he will help" namjoon assured his young brother as he heaved out a sigh "done princess"