Stay

▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎

▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎

(Don't play the song yet)

The morning breeze softly moved the white curtains as the window was wide open, carefully Mrs.Jeon made her way to the bed were his son and his boyfriend peacefully slept each with an arm around hee-jins small form who slept in between them, she fondly smiled at the three of them before pulling out her phone and taking silent pictures.

She took the time and checked the pictures before a small gasp left her lips at the sight that in the last three pictures hee-jin was awake and looking at her, so quickly she looked up from her phone and found her granddaughter standing in front of her with a sleepy look making her grandmothers eyes widen in surprise before hee-jin smiled at the woman "nana I'm hungry"

"Mom?" Jungkook groggily asked staring up with half open eyes at the woman "go back to sleep" she whispered taking into her arms the little girl and leaving the room, a small sigh escaped his lips as he closed the gap between him and the sleeping man holding him to his chest "we should get up already" jimin mumbled with still closed eyes "sorry about hee-jin"

Last night after Jungkook had called jimin baby everything took a turn, let's say that the kiss got more intense and touchy before hee-jin interrupted them.

"Why are you doing kisses?" The little girl asked in a monotone voice as she stared at both males "i told you to lock the door" jimin mumbled as he tried to hid his face in Jungkooks chest while the parent pressed his lips in a thin line looking at his daughter standing by the door her left hand still on the doorknob her right hand holding the crab plushie as she was still looking at both males on the bed "princess what are you doing here?" He asked the brown haired girl in an almost irritated tone "I wanted cuddles" she simply said before getting up and separating the males placing herself down between them "why was minie doing weird noises?" said man choked while her dad looked at her with wide eyes "don't tell grandma what you heard"

"I don't mind her, at least we still had our clothes on" he whispered back.

"Let's go to the beach today" eyes back open he looked at the blonde man as he made the suggestion "that sounds good" jimin smiled slowly opening his eyes "Let's get out of bed now" jimin tried moving but soon felt jungkook gripping his waist "not so easy" a small smirk on the youngers lips making jimin laugh softly "kiss" jungkook commanded puckering his lips another chuckle from jimin as he leaned down pressing a kiss to his lips.

Once he was about to pull away jungkook flipped them around making him hover the blonde man as he leaned down slowly kissing jimins plump lips "nana says you should come have breakfast" hee-jin stood right beside the bed as jungkook pulled away sighing and glaring at his daughter by ruining the moment, once again, while jimin laughed by how silent the girl could be "i will get you" he growled like a monster as hee-jin ran off, jungkook pecked jimins lips before sprinting off to catch his daughter.