Tired

^-^-^-^-^-^

^-^-^-^-^-^

The high pitched singing of hee-jin was heard from the backseat of the car as she sang along the music playing in the radio jungkook driving while biting down on his lip a small tint of pink covering his cheeks in slight embarrassment of his daughters singing while jimin tried the hardest he could to contain his laughter.

"Like early morning mist!
You approach meee
Your long hair flowiing!
And whisperiing with a soft smileee!
Whenever I see heeeer, I'm not lonely!
Even if I'm with my sad heart!
It just disappears far awayy
Dearr, You are my fairy of shampooo!!
From this moment on, I will love heeer!!
The one I watched from afa-"

"Hee-jin keep it down" her dad said while looking at her through the mirror and she nodded giving him a small smile and continuing her bad singing "I don't feel lonelyyy When I see youuu!
Even if I'm with my sad heart
It just disappears faaar awayyy!!
Dear, You are my fairy of shampoo!!!
From this moment on, I will love youuu!!" And the song ended while she received a small glare from her father since she hadn't done as he said but gave him a big toothed grin.

"Okay we are here" they all took off their seat belts and stepped out of the car and made their way to the elevator soon reaching the blonde haireds floor, jimin entered his key and opened the door wide for them to step in as he entered last and closed the door behind himself taking off his shoes as he watched hee-jin run on her socks to find his cat "do you want anything? Water? Coffee? Beer?" Jungkook glanced at jimin who stood by the kitchens doorway "water is fine" and jimin took off to get him a glass of water leaving the slightly awkward man to take a seat on the couch.

"Here" he took the glass from the males small hands as he took a seat beside him the room in complete silence.

"So umm... did u guys eat or do y-"

"No don't worry we already ate, did- did you?" And jimin nodded before letting out a small chuckle "easy up make yourself at home" and jungkook nodded leaning more on the couch cushions as jimin turned on the TV "wanna watch something?" And recived another silent nod from the male.

^-^-^-^-^-^

It was already late at night when they finished watching the movie having a small chat here and there barely seeing hee-jin through out the late afternoon "i think i should go check up on her" jungkook said standing up from the couch with a soft sigh leaving jimin on the living room as he went to search for his daughter.

Finally walking down the short hall were two bedroom doors were at he opened the one slightly cracked door soft light purring onto the hall from inside and there she was completely passed out with a cat on her arms while both of them peacefully cuddled, a fond smile appearing on the raven haired males face as he walked to her small frame removing her arms from holding the cat on her grip and picking her up.

"Hey" jungkook called out as jimin quickly faced him "she fell asleep so I guess we should get going i don't want to cause you any more trouble" and he stood up soft fluffy hair slightly jiggling "it's okay you guys can stay over" and jungkook shook his head "no than-" stopped with the shortes smile "jungkook you seem a little too tense, loosen up okay? Just for tonight" he did was stressed out with everything going on, it wouldn't hurt having a little of fun for just one night, would it?

"Okay sure" and jimin slightly cheered making jungkooks smile grow wider "you guys can stay in the guest room" and guided him to the room in which he didn't found his daughter but the one on the right side "i guess you found her in my room" slightly chuckling when seeing the now awake cat exiting the room on the left with the desk lamp on "sorry"

"Stop apolozing" he smiled at the man holding his kid as he nodded and placed her down on the soft mattress, jimin quickly went to his room taking some clothes of his.

"You can place this one on her" he handed the black shirt "i don't know if this will fit you but here you go" he handed the sweatpants and Slightly oversized hoodie.

Jimin left the room so they could get changed getting in his own room and changing into more comfortable clothes, after he was done changing he made his way straight to the kitchen pulling out a small package of beers and heading back out to the living room seeing that his guest was already there "take it" he handed the cold recipient to the black hooded man taking a seat and a beer for himself.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a worried look on his eyes but jungkook just shrugged "bora my ex-wife wants the whole custody" he sadly said "i-i'm sorry i didn't know" he placed a hand over the males shoulder a sigh coming from him "it's fine really but let's not talk about that" and sipped his beer as jimin opened his own.

They cracked in a fit of laughter once jungkook finished his story "that was hilarious" calming himself down jimin managed to say starting to feel a little tipsy, he would have never guessed that jungkook could be this funny yeah he seemed sweet and all but drunk jungkook was one of the funniest persons jimin had ever met "God i feel tired" jungkook mumbled throwing his head on the couches arm as he sat on the floor along the apartments owner "alright kid get up let's take you to bed" jungkook chuckled at being called kid since they found out jimin was older.

Struggling to pick up the muscular boy from the floor jimin eventually managed to take him even up the stairs and onto the room where the mans daughter peaceful slept in "you gonna be okay?" Worried jimin asked as jungkook plopped down nodding as if it was enough assurance "alright if you need anything you know where's my room" and of course there would be no way he didn't knew when his room was infront of theirs.

Closing his own door jimin plopped down on his bed feeling the grey cat jump up in it setting himself beside the tipsy man "he is the one that will get a headache tomorrow" and recived just a small meow.

^-^-^-^-^-^

He rolled over reaching out to grasp his pi- that wasn't his pillow it felt more like a body but still half sleepy he slowly opened his eyes to find a pair of wide hazel eyes, when the hell during the night she crawled up his bed?

Now fully awake he sat up straight the little girl following when the door was harshly opened by a worried parent "hee-jin! Oh my god you scared me" jimins eyes were wide open as hee-jins eyes seemed more sleepy and that's when jungkook saw why jimin was wide eyed getting shy under the males stare, hecoverd his naked torso "it-it was hot last night"

It's not like he blamed him, jimin enjoyed the sight it was good enough to start his morning "s-sure" and jungkook looked back at the girl "come back here" she quickly hopped off the bed following her dad out the room leaving jimin on his thoughts and not the good ones.

^-^-^-^-^-^

^-^-^-^-^-^