4 Moments

❹ ❹ ❹

❹ ❹ ❹

《TaeGi》

"Move" for the 7th time taehyung told the blue haired man wrapped around him "no" and for the 7th time he replied to the brunette making a longer sigh escape the youngers lips "yoongi is 12 a.m and I'm hungry" but the man didn't move "please we aren't even going to go out" and he finally gave in moving aside as the brunette quickly got up and walked to his wardrobe the paler males gaze following his every move as he got changed in a pair of green shorts  and a black shirt "what do you want me to order?"

The still laying man kept silent just watching the annoyed looking man "order anything you want i don't mind" a cheeky smile to the younger making him roll his eyes "so?" The blue haired man made his way beside the now sitting younger male.

"What?" He confused asked the man beside him "did you think about it? About moving in?" He ignored the older male continuing to order the food "tae?" He softly called for the man "is just that i'm not so sure about this" he mumbled making yoongi softly smile at him.

"I promise everything will turn out well" he grabbed the brunettes hand making him look at them "you can give it some more thought baby i won't rush you" a faint blush on the youngers cheek as he looked over at the paler man "thanks" a big gummy grin from the older as taehyung pecked his cheek.

"But I would really like to live with you" Yoongis eyes widening "so like yes?" And taehyung laughed at the older "yeah i would like to move in with you" and the older man stood up grabbing either sides of the youngers face planting his lips on the sitting man ones.

"You won't regret it" he winked down at taehyung making him laugh and shyly look down at his lap.

NamJin》

The smell of coffee woke him up from his slumber finding empty the spot on his right but soon hearing soft music playing from the kitchen, stepping out from the bed he made his way down the stairs scratching his bare chest getting in the kitchen where he found his husbands bare back by the stove.

A small smile on his lips as he walked behind the man wrapping his arms around his waist stopping the olders singing "good morning" he closed his eyes at the sound of the males voice his chin over his shoulder as he mumbled a soft "morning" the older resumed his singing as his husband kept his eyes closed enjoying the slightly shorters voice.

"Take a seat i already finished" and the brunette complied as the older man placed a plate of food in front of him and one on the seat beside his, most of the breakfast was filled with the soft music playing in the background, Namjoon took one of his husbands legs and placed it over his as he stared at the man after finishing his food "i love you" he blurted a big smile on the olders face as he finished eating.